{ 15 } Back in action

(At the hospital)

"Are you sure of seeing Ice?" The light elemental shot the fire manipulator a worried glance.

"Of course! The sight of love makes one recover faster!"

"But the doctor advised you to stay in bed to recover from your colon ca-"

"Ish Solar! Wait till you grow to my age!"

...

"Ice! You are awake!" The siblings' eyes lit up and crowded around their brother.

"How long was I out for... Eh? Taufli, you have a beard?"

"It seems like fifty years..." Cyclone looked over Ice.

"Yes, yes!" Thorn stroked his beard as he walked over.

"AHHHH!!!" Ice was so taken aback that he started feeling every part of his body.

"OOI!" Quake frowned and yanked the beard off the duo. "Stop fooling around!" Turning to Ice, his tone got gentler. "Approximately five days... But you are looking fit as ever!"

"But how did you defeat him? And where is Dad and Tok?" Ice queried.

"With this!" Thunderstorm waved a packet of Yaya cookies. "One was enough to knock him off his senses! Anyway, to get you enough nutrients, I have been breaking this down your throat daily!"

"APA?!"

"Hey chill! Dad and Tok have got out to buy you some MacDonalds..." Thunderstorm laughed.

Ice scanned the room. "Where is Blaze?"

"Here!" the room door swung open. Chuckling, the fire manipulator grinned, "You ready for some arcade dancing?"

"Bl-Blaze!!" Ice leapt into his brother's awaiting arms. "I thought I lost you... Promise me..."

Tightening his arms around his brother, Blaze could feel the love and warmth of his brother and sighed. "I couldn't make a promise but I love you still..."

"I- I love you too..." Tears swept down the ice elemental's puffy eyes as he pulled his brother into a kiss, oblivious to the grinning faces of his watching brothers.

"Would you come with me?" Blaze tousled his brother's silky and smooth hair. 

.

.

.

"You bet!"