{ 20 } Light

"Goddamn it!" Thunderstorm vented his frustration in the house gym. Dumbbells and weights were thrown all over the place.

"I never failed at anything before! Argh!!" Unable to contain his anger, he tugged at his shirt, ripping it apart with brute strength.

"Stupid shirt! So hot!!" Thunderstorm sat down on a bench and panted, trying to cool himself down. "ARGH!!! Where did my abs go?!!!!!"

Just then, when the siblings passed by the gym, Ice's senses were instantly activated.

"Blaze!!" The Ice elemental jumped down his bed and slid towards Thunderstorm, hugging his legs.

"How am I even Blaze?"

"Hot body...red eyes...smooth legs..." the Ice elemental marvelled at his brother.

"Argh! Guys? Someone is obviously having dementia here!"

...

Solar sat in his room, watching security footage of the chaos happening in the gym. Shaking his head, the light elemental manoeuvred out of the room. "Now it's my turn!"

Walking into his late brother's room, Solar noticed the faint familiar smell. He has been here. The light elemental thought to himself. Taking his seat on Blaze's messy bed, the light elemental closed his eyes and entered meditation.

...

"Blaze! Blaze!"

"Huh?"

The fire elemental looked back and forth. However, all he could see was an atmosphere split into half, one side full of radiant light, the other filled with eternal darkness. "Where the hell am I?"

"In between life and death."

"Who is that?" Blaze spun around, trying to feel his surroundings, but everything he touched seemed to pass through him.

"There is no point doing that. I am intangible..."

"W-why am I here? Aren't I supposed to be dead?" Blaze's could still feel his faint throbbing heart.

"You have a strong will to return. You have a passion for that blue-eyed boy..."

"I- I don't understand... Am I alive or dead?" Blaze looked around in confusion.

"Calm down! What you seek is not on the outside but on the inside. Search inside and choose!"

Blaze trembled. He did not know who he was talking to. But anyway, he did exactly what he was told to do. Taking a deep breath, the fire elemental closed his eyes and remarkably, a scene flashed before his eyes. After being sucked into a wooden gate surrounded with fire, Blaze was plunged into a falling world of darkness before hitting an invisible ground.

Looking up, he could see the very scene his siblings were in. There, Ice was kicking balls all around in the field. "Ice?" he reached his hand out but the darkness settled in once again.

"Learn how to control and triumph! What are you?"

Blaze opened his eyes, revealing a series of flames.

"I'm a fighter!" he declared as a bright light lit up his surroundings...

...