{ 9 } Fools day!

(At the cafeteria)

"Aiyoh! Auntie! Satu kopi dengan susu tambahan! Apa yang membawa awak begitu lama? Kebenaran mempunyai beribu-ribu skrip untuk menandakan lah!" Papa Zola let out a frustrated sigh as he tapped the cashier table, groaning at the slow progress being made on the coffee table.

"Here! Take this and place it in his drink!" the fire elemental revealed a plastic cockroach in his palm.

"Yee!! Why don't you do it yourself?" the ice manipulator shuddered at the sight of the insect.

"Ar... Puss! But keep it rolling!" Blaze pointed at the camera screen and tiptoed to the back of the coffee dispenser machine.

"Here's a cheer for the better!"

Smiling to himself, the fire manipulator dropped the bug into the cup before sauntering back to Ice, sniggering along the way.

"Yay! Kejayaan!" Ice let out a call of victory as he watched the store attendant handing his exasperated teacher that cup of contaminated coffee.

"One more time, and you will be out of a job!" Papa Zola gave out a hiss and took a seat at a nearby table. Eyeing his coffee, he felt terrible unease flowing through his heart. Was something amiss?

"Meh..." the teacher began slurping down the coffee.

"And now!" Blaze jumped excitedly.

"Yueahhhh!!! What the **** is this?! Yakkkk!!! (Choking sound)" all stared in disgust as he spat out the cockroach.

"Haha! Serves him right!" Ice smiled at his brother. Blaze reciprocated the smile, but felt something in his pockets.

"Eh? I still have the cockroach..."

"Is this a toy?"

"Yeah... Uh..." The two brothers returned a troubled look to each other. "We better run!"

"IT CAN FLY!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!"

"COCK-ROACH!!"

_________________

"Hahaha!!! I'm gonna die!"

"Ooh!! I'm so scared of a cockroach!!" ~ Solar (Cahaya's attitude)

_________________

"****! You are fired!!!!!" Papa Zola stood up and spilt his vomit everywhere. Panting, the teacher muttered, "Taste sour..."

...