{ 5 } A special run ahead

In the park...

"Mama actually believed you?" 

The Ice elemental turned his head to his brother.

"Yeah... but how is your arm?" Blaze queried as he struggled to peer at his brother's regenerated arm through his sleeves, his thoughts flooding his mind...

Blaze POV

Fifteen minutes ago...

It was like magic. I felt I was watching a Disney Frozen movie! Ice just removed his jacket to show me how he regenerates his arm. But the main part was ice can just flow down his shoulder to form his new arms. Furthermore, it is blue!!

What an unbelievable sight, Ice! You made me feel hungry...

Normal time...

"It is fine... Nothing so big... I have done it before!" Ice smiled at me, revealing his glistening ice-like teeth that reflected the early light into my fire eyes. Splendid!

"Don't you feel hot? Ice?" I asked with little hope.

Ice just stared at me and smiled instinctively, removing his jacket and stretching his arms up as warm up. Whooo!!!

I got to see it again! His pale blue icy arm!!! So cool!! Droplets of drool dropped from my mouth. It just reminds me of ice cream! I just wanna lick it!

_________________

"Sure. Blaze. Ice cream..."

_________________

"You wanna see the pushups?" Ice showed me a teasing face and smirked. That got me even more excited!!

"Go on! I wanna admire your pushups!" My heart pumped faster...

_________________

"Sure. Blaze. Pushups..."

_________________

It felt like Ice was pulling the ground towards him rather than the ground pulling Ice towards it. Just look at those slim and tight muscles!! Ice... I think I will be needing stitches...

"Ice..." I blurted out unintentionally.

"Yes?" he turned slightly but that was enough to get hold of me. I fell onto his stiff back, feeling his muscles on both skin and ice.

"Blaze?! What-" I clamped his mouth and shushed him. Placing my ears onto his beating chest, a sense of satisfaction overwhelmed me.

"Just cherish the moment... You will never know when we will be gone..."

Normal POV

The Ice manipulator blushed and lost control of his movement, tumbling over as a result.

"Ice... I think I will be needing bone replacement... Ouch..." the fire manipulator whimpered weakly...

_______________

"Why did you spoil the moment?!!!"

"Shut up! I am exercising!"

"Sure. Ice. Exercising..."

_______________

...

"Can we stop here?" Ice slowed down, panting hastily.

"Come on Ice! You want to improve your stamina? Or remain fat for the rest of your life? Cherish that I am exercising with you. You won't know when I will be able to facilitate the making of a legendary bodybuilder!" the fire- elemental complained as he pushed his brother on. "Come on!!! Get FIT!"

"Alright... alright..." Ice was neck-to-neck with his brother soon after. "But since I told you my biggest secret, why don't you tell me yours?"

"That is your biggest?" Blaze's face fell into disappointment.

"Yeah... "

"Ouch... But why should I?"

"Cuz' why not?"

The Ice manipulator shot his brother with a teasing smirk.

The fire- elemental inhaled deeply and was at a loss  of words.

"My... biggest..." he stole a furtive glance at his brother and caught sight of his expectant face.

"You..." Blaze muttered as he pecked his brother on the forehead. Blushing, he sped up.

Then, it was Ice's turn to be at a loss of words. As he stared dumbfoundedly into the horizon, his footsteps reduced to a standstill. Wow... did he just...

"Why did you stop?!!"

"Oops..." the Ice- manipulator broke a sheepish smile and caught up with his brother, both of them wearing Cheshire smiles.

_________________

"Ohhh!!! I think my nose is gonna bleed!!"

"Haizz... why must that vanish too?"

_________________