{ 12 } Fear

Later that week...

"You can do this!" Tok Aba tousled his son's hair as they split ways at the entrance of the national stadium.

"A win is impossible..." Ice looked dejectedly on the floor.

"Why do you even say that?" Amato walked over, raising Ice's chin. "Why do you think you have already lost before the match even started?"

"Yes, Ais. Just go for it. Even if you lose, you know you tried your best. That's all that matters!" Tok Aba wrapped his hands around his son and grandson. "There is always a prize no matter what..."

The Ice elemental's worried gaze was just fixated ahead. How could they possibly defeat the defending champions who held the title five seasons straight?

Then, his brothers strolled past him, chattering among themselves as casually as the norm.

"Hehe... wait till you see what I will do to that cheater, Kingston! My bicycle kick will smash him into pieces!" the fire elemental smiled smugly at his trio, receiving unbelievable expressions.

"Seriously api... You are surely gonna get booked for that!" Cyclone stared at his nonchalant brother. "This Kingston guy is known to be a rough player. You will probably get trampled on before you can even do that!"

"Kingston... tramples... on... goalkeepers?"

Cyclone looked back, noticing a little green on his younger brother's face. "Yup! He even smashed their groins when he was denied a goal on some instances!"

"Groins... smash..." The nature elemental felt like throwing up. He stared at his goalkeeper gloves. "Can you substitute me out, Taufli?"

"No! Everyone's sticking to their positions! We have trained so hard for this competition! I'm telling you, you guys better be in your best form and not screw things up!" The Earth manipulator appeared out of nowhere, his stern face greeting his brothers. "What are you staring at?! GO AND GET CHANGED!!!" With that, the Earth elemental began chasing his brothers into the fitting room with the iconic frying pan.

Amato grinned at his sons and placed his gaze down to Ice. "Looks like you will have to worry more about Tanah than that Kingston guy. Go on! If you need any help, just look for me or Tok. We will be by the stands!"

Time skip to half tim-

_________________

"Hey! Hey! Slow down bro! Don't skip my fantastic opener! You know it is an 'once in a lifetime' kind of thing right?" ~ Solar

"Okay okay! Don't need to get so worked up about it!" ~ Hali

"I think you are the one getting worked up! I can sense the green in all of your eyes!"

"Yeah...yeah!"

_________________