iii

╔.★. .═════════════╗
part three
╚═════════════. .★.╝

PRISCILLA HAZELL
i'm skinny i'm winning

PRISCILLA HAZELLi'm skinny i'm winning

FIRST PERSON

"Papa." I said as I walked into his office, he smiled and came round to greet me with a hug. I hug him back happily and then turn to go take a seat. But there was someone else in the room. In a seat was a boy, my age, leaning back in a seat his legs wide open. He smirked and gave me a one hand wave.

I blushed slightly and returned a polite wave. "Watch it Polibio." My father warned not even looking up from his computer, I blushed more and looked over apologetically at the boy. He shook his head and used his hand to pat the seat next to him. Is he crazy? A boy, and me in the same room as my papa?

I gave him a look that said 'are you crazy' while pointing at my working papa. He pouted and shrugged, patting the seat once more. I glanced at my father once more before deciding to seat in the one seat remaining in the room. "Whats your name?" He asked smiling. Just as I was about to reply my papa stood up walking to the door. "I'll just grab everything and we'll go." He said not looking up and walking out the door.

The boy smirked and turned to look at me once more, "Carry on, Sweetheart." He said smiling. "Priscilla." I replied, to scared to look up. I heard him laugh, then a hand tilted my chin up. "Mattia." He smiled putting his hand out for me, I looked at his hand, shaking it.

He removed his hand from mine and placed it on stomach leaning backwards. "Why have I never seen you around here, princess?" He asked smirking. Oh. He's one of those types of guys. "Cause I don't go here." I sassed moving slightly away from him. I saw him frown out of the corner of my eye but said nothing.

When he was going to say something my father walked in with a couple bags and some stacks of paper. "Polibio help her take these to my car. Don't touch her." He instructed, holding the objects out for us to take. Mattia stood up and took the heavier things leaving me to take the papers. He glanced at me and i nodded as a silent thank you.

"Done." He said once we had put everything in my dad's car. He leaned against the trunk, hands in his pockets. His face turned towards me grinning widely. "Your pretty." He says simply, looking at me up and down. I roll my eyes, "Thanks." He smiles slightly and looks at his feet. "Fair enough." He agrees.

I hear a door open and it's my papa walking towards us, about 300m away from us. I assume Mattia saw him too cause he pushed himself of the car and stands straight. "Are you gonna come back one day?" He asks. He seemed to be genuinely asking me. "Maybe, Polibio." I tease. He chuckles and looks me in the eyes, "Let's hope, huh."

"