vi

╔.★. .═════════════╗ 
part six
╚═════════════. .★.╝

PRISCILLA HAZELL
guess i'm a bad liar

PRISCILLA HAZELLguess i'm a bad liar

FIRST PERSON

I HAD BEEN BORED for the past hour or so now, simply scrolling endlessly on all my social media until something interesting came up. TikTok was an app I was on now, it was quite funny to say the least. I never really bothered to make any, maybe some drafts here and there.

"Bambina! Come downstairs!" My mama called as I watched some tall boy grind to the left of the screen probably wanting someone to duet it. I threw up in my mouth and made my way down the stairs smiling at my mama. "Si, mamá." I replied as I walked into her sitting on the sofa.

She normally did this at 2 pm everyday watching her cooking shows, in Italian. I was not normally home this early but we had two free periods due to have no teacher. "Ah! Hunny, you need to go see your papa in school! I'm going out and I don't want you to be alone." She explains, turning the TV off and walking up to her room.

"Mama! No, I don't want to! I'm 16 I can be alone! Per favore!" I begged running after her, as i complained. I was 16 and they still acted as if I was 5 and would eat the tide pods. She shook her head and picked her bag up and walked out her door again. "No, baby you are going. Andiamo, addesa." She finalises, walking over to the door as I trailed behind her.

"Mama! I'm wearing a skirt!" I exclaimed. Does she want me to get harassed? Going to another school wearing a skirt and a sleeveless top is ok but not staying home alone. "Va bene. Va bene." She hushed me pushing me out of the door in front of her. "Mama! What if there are boys!" I complained, letting my head fall backwards. She leaned forwards and kissed me on the top of my head before saying. "It's ok, baba! Got to show the ass for boys, no?"

"CIAO BABA!" My mama yelled as she drove of leaving me standing in my skirt and crop top in front of Passaic Valley

"CIAO BABA!" My mama yelled as she drove of leaving me standing in my skirt and crop top in front of Passaic Valley. Fun. I groaned and began to quickly walk into the school, with no security I began to make way to the office. "Hello. I'm here for my father. Mr Hazell, Physical Ed?" I said as I approached her. She didn't say anything but handed over a post-it note saying "pitch." on it.

I sigh and began walking over to the back entrance to go across the the pitch. From afar, I can see my dad on the side lines talking to the boys who were playing soccer on the pitch. I groan, why boys? "Papa!" I yelled to get his attention, not realising every boy on the pitch would turn my way in response. Not the best idea.