xx

╔.★. .═════════════╗ 
part twenty
╚═════════════. .★.╝

MATTIA POLIBIO
i was a girl in a village

MATTIA POLIBIO i was a girl in a village

THIRD- PERSON

"So are we just gonna sit here now?" His husky voice asked from her right side. Their bodies lay parallel but intertwined by the legs, limbs mixed. It had been two hours since the girl had first arrived to his house. A vital conversation easily ignored by Priscilla but not by Mattia. "What do you mean?" She whispered.

Her body ruffled against the sheets as she slightly lifted herself to turn to face Mattia. Her hand supporting her face, as her eyes looked into his. "What happened, hun?" He asked again pulling her body closer against his flush chest. Her face moved into his neck briefly leaving it there before moving away. "My mom and dad are keeping something from me." She huffed.

His face twisted in contortion as he leaned backwards slightly. "I thought that was your dad?" He pushed, brushing his hair from his face slightly. Priscilla rolled her eyes and turned her eyes to the ceiling in annoyance over the conversation. "It's both now." He nodded, even though her eyes were trained on his ceiling.

Thoughts were racing in her mind as she tried to get some words out. The past couple days had been hectic to say the least and she couldn't even put her thoughts in place. Mattia noticed her zoned out stare and slowly moved his hand to her face. She felt his hand move a stray piece of her hair behind her ear, leaving his hand settled on her cheek. "You don't deserve this."

Her eyes wandered over to his and she smiled back at him. His cheeks flushed red, as she moved herself onto him, leaving her blotchy face to lay on his chest. "Thanks Matti." She whispered letting her eyes flutter closed.

@ kairi: yuck

@ kairi: yuck. #mairi

@ alejandrozario: wrong acc bruh

@ kairi: oopsies too late

@ roshaun: still hasn't introduced us

@ randomsoccerboy: isnt that coaches daughter

@ kairi: no, no no NO

@ mattiapolibio: who's that?

@ priscillahazell: no idea

@ tiktokroom: ☕️ 👀

@ user67: he has a girlfriend?

@ user90: kairi 🐍

@ user813: oh to see without my eyes

@ random671: i just know they are on straight tiktok

@ priscillahazell: ew no thank you

@ alvaromero: why mattia look like that

@ mattiapolibio:  i look like that everyday?

@ alvaromero: exactly

⤷ @ alvaromero: exactly