xi

╔.★. .═════════════╗ 
part eleven
╚═════════════. .★.╝

MATTIA POLIBIO
i took a white bitch to starbucks

MATTIA POLIBIOi took a white bitch to starbucks

FIRST PERSON

I was finally back at school after spending the two days with Priscilla in her home. I learnt a lot about her and to be honest there wasn't much that I didn't like about her. But sadly it came to an end, and I was back in school today for soccer practice after school.
So if I have any luck, she'll show up to it.

"You back bro?" Alejandro asked as he slapped me on the back. I shrugged, then leaned my back against the lock next to his and Kairi's. "Your lucky coach only gave you that." Kairi observed walking up to us both. I guess I was lucky, but I still got suspended. "Mhm, I guess so. What did I miss?" I asked, as we began walking to our classes.

I watched them both glance at each other, their eyes widening. What the fuck were they talking about? "Ayo, whats happening?" I growled pushing them on their shoulders. Kairi shook his head as Alejandro opened his mouth to speak, "I think th-" He began just as his voice got cut of but the bell ringing.

"Sorry dude, gotta dash. I got Jenksin." He sighed befor turning his back and walking away from us and to my left I saw Kairi go of with him. Great, know i have no idea what's happening. "Polibio! Go to class!" A teacher yelled to me as I stood alone in the hall, so I did.

Fuck, I thought as I ran over to the pitch

Fuck, I thought as I ran over to the pitch. I was on my 10 minutes late but I was already on coaches bad books. "Polibio, pick up the pace." He yelled as he saw me coming, normally the rest of the team would be doing drills behind him but they were on the bleachers. "Sorry sir. I was talking to Mr Morman." I huffed sitting next to Kairi.

"Team. I need to talk to you all, I've been informed of something." He began just as his phone interrupted him. He saw the name and headed over to the left to answer it. I was interrupted when Kairi slapped me on my arm. "What you bitch." I huffed turning to see him and Alejandro with worried looks. "What?" I asked again like this morning.

"Coach knows." Alejandro whisper-screamed while turning to see if someone was listening to us. Knows what? I tried to ask but then coach opened his mouth once more. "Polibio. Attention here please. So as you may or may not know. I have a daughter who visited us last week." He began to say. Oh fuck.

Had she told him? No she didn't tell him I was at her house so why would she say anything at all. I discreetly looked over to Kai, who was already shaking his head at me. "I want to make it clear to everyone now. If anyone makes any advances to her wether she likes it or not, your off the team." He said seriously with no crack of a smile.

I could practically feel his eyes on me. "Coach." Someone said from one of the front bleachers, his eyes tore away from mine to face Johnny at the front. "Yes, son." "Has anyone done that yet?" He asked like the stupid ass he was. The team groans and shakes their head. "Johnny... No but I've... heard some things that's all." He explains.

I wasn't stupid this whole thing was aimed to me, no one even had time to speak to her except Diaz and coach didn't even see that. "Understood?" He asked finally we all nodded and stood up to walk to the pitch. I immediately felt Kairi and Ale beside me. "I'm fucked aren't I?" I didn't even have to look up to see the answer.

 "I'm fucked aren't I?" I didn't even have to look up to see the answer