Chapter 5: Forgive And Forget

This one is really short, but enjoy!

Some time had passed and the bell rang again, meaning yard time was now over. All the kids headed for the building and went to their rooms. Silver and Blaze said their goodbyes to the others as they left for their own rooms. Silver and Blaze went back to Blaze's room. After going in Blaze closed the door. "Hey Blaze." Silver called. "Yes Silver?" Blaze asked. "I know I've been asking a lot of questions today, but I've been wondering. Kids can't leave until they're twenty right? So, how come I didn't see any teens?" Silver asked. "Well once you become 13 you're separated from the little kids. We're split into two groups, those twelve and under have one half of the building while the teens have the other. The front yard is for us and the back yard's for them." Blaze explained. "So, Rouge is gonna have to be separated from us?" Silver asked. "I'm afraid so. But don't worry, we're not too far behind in age. Soon we'll be able to join her." gold eye said. Silver sighed. "Okay."

"Uh, Silver." "Yeah Blaze?" "About how I acted when you first got here, um, I'm really sorry. I was acting like a jerk to you. I really shouldn't have acted like that, especially on your first day here." she apologized while rubbing her arm. "It's fine. We're friends now." he said with a smile. Blaze smiled back. "Could I ask one more thing of you?" the cat asked. "Sure." the hedgehog replied. "D-do you mind sharing my room with me? It's okay if you don't want to. I just thought it'd be nice to share a room with someone, Sonic and Knuckles do it." she said a bit shy. "Of course! We should find Fill and tell him." Silver happily replied.

From that point on Silver and Blaze shared Blaze's room. And once they became 13 they shared a new room and became very close friends.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for more! Check out my other stories if you like. Buh-bye!