"We are going to Australia!"

"As you know, we are going to have an
exchange program." Seoyun's teacher started.
"And you are going to decide where you want
to go, since we have partner schools in
different countries. The principal gave me a list of possible destinations, I'm going to read the list out to you and then you'll have 20 minutes to discuss everything in class, so that we are able to make a decision by the end of the lesson."
The class expectantly waited for the
teacher to read out the options.
"Germany, Great Britain, France, New Zealand and Australia." The teacher signalized the students with a nod that they were now able to discuss the options. She leaned against the wall, ready to hear the class fight. "Let's go to Australia!" Someone said to his friend, apparently a little bit too loud, so that the whole class heard it. The class stayed silent and most of the students were nodding. Confusedly, the teacher raised her eyebrows. "That's it?" She asked and everyone nodded. "Well, I thought there would be a heated discussion, but I guess we are going to Australia!" She exclaimed, flashing her addicting smile as the class became a screaming mess because of excitement.

"I will pass on the information to our principal so that he can contact the principal
of the Australian school." She told the class to be quiet while she's going to his office, closing the door behind her after. "We are going to Australia!" Seoyun's best friend, Seungmin, exclaimed, making her smile widely.

Seoyun attends an English school in South
Korea, that's why there wouldn't be a
language barrier when her class is in Australia.

What will it be like?

She couldn't imagine any of the experiences
yet, it seemed so surreal. Her teacher said that the preparations had to be made six months before the exchange starts, so the exchange would take place in half a year.

-

"Mom! Dad!" She yelled, taking off her
shoes after she got home.
"Honey! How was your day?" Her mother asked as she pecked Seoyun's cheek.
"It was great! Mom, I have amazing news!" She said happily. "We are going to Australia!"
"Really? That's fantastic news, let's tell dad
about it!" Her mother said before she yelled her dad's name. "What? What happened?" her dad asked while yawning, since he was tired due to his working schedule. "Dad, I told
you about the exchange thing, right?" Seoyun
started. "You did." Her father answered.
"We are going to Australia!"
"Really?!" He excitedly said. "And when?"
Her mother asked. "Probably in six months."
Seoyun answered. "Well then, look forward to it my dear!" Her dad exclaimed.

-

1 week before the exchange

"Guys, here comes the most exciting part,
we've picked your exchange partners!"
The class starts talking out of nervousness, but the teacher shushed them right away.
She read out the first few partners and Seoyun was growing more nervous with each pair the teacher announced.

I hope I will get along well with her..

"Seoyun and Grace Mose." She didn't know
why, but with that, a heavy pressure fell off of
her shoulders as she exhaled relaxedly.

"And lastly, Seungmin and Felix Lee."

Lee? Where does he come from?