"Take mine."

"Are you going to put on your bathing suit under your dress or are you going to put it in your bag and put it on when we are there?" Grace asked as she looked at the two bathing suits in her hands. Seoyun was laying on her bed, watching Grace freak out over which one of them she was going to wear. "I always put it on underneath so that i can just take off my clothes and jump into the water afterwards." Seoyun answered her question. "That makes sense.." Grace said. "Oh and I find the white bathing suit prettier." Seoyun said as she stood up to get ready herself. "Okay I'll wear this one then, thank you!" Grace said.
Seoyun put on her clothes and packed her bag, looking into the mirror afterwards.
This should be enough.
-
Seoyun and Grace went to the same bus stop as the day before, seeing a big bus again.
The teacher told them that they could already enter, so they went inside and picked the seats they wanted to sit on.
"It's gonna take quite a while to get there." Grace sighed as she looked for something in her bag. "Shit!" She hissed. "What happened?" Seoyun asked. "I forgot my earphones!" She whined. "We can share mine if you want." Seoyun offered. "Really?" Grace asked. "Of course, here." Seoyun gave Grace one of the earbuds. "You're an angel, thank you!" Grace said. Suddenly, Seungmin and Felix entered.

But...They dyed their hair?!

"What, the, fuck." Grace whispered.
Seungmin cutely waddled over to them, showing off his hair by ruffling it.
"I never thought that you would dye your hair silver, it looks amazing!" Seoyun exclaimed.
"Felix! Your hair is red?!" Grace said, not believing her eyes. "You two picked the right colors!" She complimented them. "How did you end up doing that?" Seoyun wondered. "We were bored, so I came up with the idea to dye our hair. The stores were still open, so we went to buy hair dye and well, this is what happened." Seungmin explained, looking at Felix who chuckled.
"I would've expected a lot from him, just not that he would randomly blurt out that we should dye our hair." Felix laughed.

-

Finally, the bus stopped and the teachers told them that they had arrived. Some sighed in relief, happy that they could finally get out of the bus. Everyone stood up and exited, walking towards the entrance of the water park. The teachers walked in front of the group, leading them to their reserved sun loungers. "Feel free!" The teachers dismissed them.
Grace and Seoyun chose the two sun loungers in the middle, putting their towels onto them.
Grace took off her t-shirt dress, while Seoyun didn't.
Suddenly, she felt nervous and insecure. Usually, she wasn't like that. She used to be the type who didn't even hesitate to undress whenever she went swimming, but this time she felt weird doing so.
Suddenly, someone put a bag onto the lounger next to her. She raised her head, looking into Felix' face before withdrawing her gaze, feeling even weirder now that he's next to her. Seungmin took the lounger beside Felix', getting ready to jump into the water. Seoyun leaned back and took out her phone to listen to music, but something kept her from that.
Felix was taking off his shirt.

Holy fuck.

He had toned abs which looked even more impressive with his red hair.

He's hot.

Like children, Seungmin and Felix counted to three before running towards the pool. They soon got out, starting to run to the huge slides, gaining a "No running!" from the teacher, to which they pouted. An hour passed, and Seoyun still argued with herself. By then, Felix and Seungmin were in the normal pool again. Seungmin swam around, but Felix swam to the edge of the pool at some point, looking at Seoyun, who still had her dress on.
"Hey, Seoyun!" He yelled, which made Grace and Seoyun open their eyes.
Remembering the way he looked at Seoyun the day before, Grace was excited to see what Felix would say.
"Yeah?" She yelled back.
"Can you bring me my sunscreen? It's on the lounger." He said.
"Sure, wait." Seoyun said before grabbing the bottle.

Something is about to happen, I know Felix..

Grace thought as Seoyun extended her hand with the sunscreen in it, but instead of taking it out of her hand, Felix grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the water. Grace, Seungmin and Seoyun gasped loudly before Seoyun fell into the pool. Grace started laughing like crazy when Seoyun came up again, gasping for air.
"Fuck you Felix!" She yelled.
"Catch me if you can!" He said before swimming away.

I would if you weren't such a fast swimmer.

She heaved herself up at the edge of the pool, climbing out of it and walking to her lounger.

Ugh, now I need to take the shirt off one way or another.

She took the soaked shirt off, trying to squeeze some of the water out of it so that it could dry more easily.
"Grace." Seoyun said. "Yeah?" She said, still smiling. "Don't you want to get into the water?" Seoyun asked. "I do." She answered. "Then let's go to one of these slides!" Seoyun suggested.
"Okay, hold up." Grace said as she put her phone aside. She stood up and the two excitedly made their way to the waterslides. Standing in line, they talked a little bit.
"I still can't believe he pulled me into the water just like that." Seoyun said, shaking her head.
"Me neither." Grace chuckled and winked.
"Why did you wink?" Seoyun was confused.
"He knew exactly what he was doing." Grace said.
"What do you mean?" Seoyun was even more confused.
"He noticed that you felt uncomfortable with taking off your shirt." Grace explained, causing Seoyun's eyes to widen.
"You just realized that, huh?" Grace smiled.
"What the fuck?" She said rather to herself.
"So you noticed it too?" Seoyun asked, to which Grace nodded.
Seoyun was overwhelmed by the fact that he really made her forget about her insecurities that easily, looking over to the pool that he was in.
-
She didn't know why, but that minor situation repeated itself in her head over and over. Throughout the day she shook her head multiple times to break out of her trance which was caused by her thoughts.
At some point, the teachers gathered all the students, telling them that they had twenty minutes before they had to go back to the bus.
The students started packing up, but as Seoyun wanted to put on her shirt, she noticed that it was still wet.
"You know what Felix, fuck you." She said to herself.

"What was that?"

She flinched, but as she saw that it was Felix after turning around, she handed her shirt over to him, saying that it was still wet.
He squeezed it a little, indeed feeling the wetness. He gave it back to her, opening his bag afterwards. Taking out a shirt, he extended his hand.

"Take mine." He said, waiting for her to take it.

"Are you sure?" She asked, looking at the shirt without taking it.
"It's getting chilly and I'm the reason your shirt is wet." He laughed. After a while she decided to just accept his offer. "Thank you." She said as she took it out of his hand, throwing it on.
He smiled to himself as he looked at her packing her bag with his shirt.
Seungmin had gone to the restroom, confused as he saw Seoyun with another shirt when he came back. Grace started walking towards the exit, having to pass Seungmin.
As she did so, she whispered something to him with a smile.

"It's Felix'."