"Puzzle pieces"

"I did, it's just that.." she looked for the right words.

"I've liked you for a whole year, but I could never approach you properly. I know you're really kind to everyone and that's exactly the point.. I never knew if I meant something to you, since you treat everyone equally. In fact, I was really sad about it.. I always thought that people who like you will treat you differently, but you didn't, so I was convinced that you would've rejected me. And when I saw Minho, I found it easier to let go of you.. well, after all it seems like I haven't stopped liking you, though.."

Chris suddenly felt extremely bad, regretting that he didn't treat her differently.

"I'm sorry for not making you feel special, I should've paid attention to that more.." he said, looking to the side.

"Oh, no! It isn't your fault. Also, are we.. uhm.. a couple now?" She said while he still had his hands placed on her shoulders.

"I think so.." Chris chuckled. "I promise you, from now on I'll try to make you feel as special as you are." He said with a small smile plastered on his face along with a soft gaze, causing her to shyly look away with a grin.

"Come on, it's late. I'll walk you home." He said, taking his hands off her shoulders as she nodded in response.
-
They were walking next to each other in a slow pace, accompanied by a comfortable silence. Suddenly, Grace intertwined her and Chris' fingers, swinging their hands back and forth, which caused Chris to look at her in surprise before a big smile formed on his face. He squeezed her hand as he faced the path in front of him again..

-

Seoyun groaned, clutching her neck in pain. She looked around the room, remembering that she had fallen asleep while Grace and her were watching a movie. But weirdly, Grace wasn't there. Seoyun stood up sleepily, going over to her room only to find Grace sleeping on her bed. Chuckling, she went over to her, slightly pushing her shoulder forwards and backwards in an attempt to wake her up.
"Hm?" Grace' eyes shot open.
"Wake up, we need to get ready." Seoyun laughed. Grace stood up, stretching as she suddenly remembered everything that happened just a few hours before. She became nervous at the thought of telling Seoyun and so, she left the room to go and change quickly.
-
"I'm so excited!" Felix jumped around like a child, causing Seoyun to let a small chuckle escape her lips. At some point, he quit jumping, starting to pout. "Is no one as excited as I am?" He asked. "I am, but I'm too tired to jump along with you." Seoyun answered.
"Which movie was it again?" Seungmin wondered. "Spider-man" Grace answered, seeming a bit foggy brained. Her behavior made Seoyun furrow her brows in worry and confusion. Grace was watching Chris from afar, wondering if she should tell her friends about what happened. Chris was enthusiastic about letting their friends know, but how could she say it? Should she just blurt it out? She shook her head internally, deciding that she would firstly tell Seoyun only. Soon enough, their teachers let them enter the bus, and as they were the closest to the bus, Grace and Seoyun got to enter first. Grace nervously sat down next to her friend, gaining a suspicious stare from Seoyun.

"Grace, are you oka-"

"Chris and I are in a relationship!"

Grace breathed out as she leaned back in relief.

"What?!"

Seoyun sat up and turned her upper body towards Grace.

"I uhm.. I sneaked out tonight and went over to Chris' place.. I told him about my feelings and well.. yeah" she nervously explained.

"Oh my god!" Seoyun covered her mouth in shock, smiling like crazy as she wished Grace good luck before asking her more questions.

-

It was an open air cinema, but without cars. Instead, it was like a picnic. Everyone brought blankets, food, etc. to watch Spider-man on the huge screen. Seoyun smiled at the sight of Chris and Grace sitting next to each other, talking happily. She then looked to her right, admiring Felix' beautiful features.

If everything goes well, we will..

She smiled, facing the big blank screen again. The movie would start in 20 minutes, so she had enough time to sink more into her thoughts.

It's ending.. everything is ending..

She looked at Grace.

She looked at Chris.

She looked at Felix.

She looked at Minho and Han.

She also looked at the teachers.

She looked at Seungmin.

How did I get to be this lucky?

Before she knew it, her eyes became glassy. Right then, Felix looked at her, eyes widening as he started whispering.
"Why are you crying?" He worriedly asked.

"Felix, I don't want this to end.. I don't want to leave just yet."

He smiled in pain, putting his arm around her shoulder to pull her close.

Mrs. Yang watched them from behind, smiling.

"We are still there, Seoyun. We will keep in touch, I will call you every day and we will see each other again soon. Please don't cry, okay?" He said, pouting as he wiped away her tears. She sniffed quietly, nodding with a smile.

"By the way, Chris and Grace are in a relationship. Did Grace tell you already?" Felix asked, to which Seoyun nodded with a smile, looking at them again.

"They are just the perfect couple.." Seoyun said.

"Just like puzzle pieces.." Felix added.

"I don't get it though, how were they able to like each other for a year without making a move?" Seoyun wondered.
"I have no idea.." Felix laughed.

Seoyun looked at him, smiling herself as she was still being held close to him.

Oh what I'd do to repeat this again..