"Under the night sky"

Seoyun looked at her in utter shock.
"I don't think that is my biggest wish." Seoyun laughed in disbelief. Grace raised her eyebrows as she crossed her arms. Looking at the clock in Seoyun's room, she sat down on her bed. "We are going to have breakfast now, tell me about the whole dream while we're eating." Seoyun nodded, standing up to go to the bathroom first. Locking the door, she shivered at the thought of her dream. She washed her face, unlocking the door again before making her way to the kitchen.
Sitting down, Grace faced her expectantly.
"I-I don't know how to start. It began with him and me under the night sky. Oh dear god- okay, he stared into my eyes and then he put his hand onto my waist." She stopped, covering her face. "And then?" Grace asked. Seoyun continued talking without taking her hands off of her face. "I swear Grace, it was so intense that I literally felt his touch. Then, he looked down, grabbing my hand, which was trembling due to my nervousness." She finally took her hands away from her face. "He started smiling and-" she put her forehead onto the table.
"Grace his smile is so beautiful, it's so fucking beautiful, I just can't get it out of my head." She said as he raised her head, looking at Grace helplessly. Grace looked at her with puppy eyes, waiting for her to continue.
"He looked into my eyes again and slowly leaned in. And when the kiss got more passionate, he placed his hand on my jaw, but then you woke me up." Seoyun finished.
"Seoyun?" Grace started. "Yeah?" Seoyun answered.

"Is it possible that you like Felix?"

Seoyun's eyes widened along with her mouth.
"N-no! I barely know him, how could I have a crush on him already?" Seoyun shook her head.
"Are you sure?" Grace dug deeper.
Seoyun hesitantly nodded, looking at her glass with orange juice in it.
"He indeed is a really nice boy, I mean you couldn't do anything wrong." Grace shrugged.
"I really don't have a crush on him." Seoyun said. "Do you know that feeling you have when you dream about someone and suddenly you're acting really weirdly around them? Because that dream keeps replaying in your mind?" Seoyun asked after a few seconds. "Oh I definitely know what you mean. But that feeling will go away, trust me." Grace reassured her.
-
"Okay, we need to bring the tent to the bus station on our own, have you got everything?" Grace asked, to which Seoyun nodded.
"Have you ever been camping before?" Seoyun asked Grace as she took one end of the big bag in which they had stored the tent.
"No, you?" Grace asked as she grabbed the other end. Seoyun shook her head, not really sure how that whole plan would go.
They started walking to the bus station and Seoyun was growing nervous.

Something is going to go wrong..
-
"Seoyun?" Grace said as they were still carrying the tent.
"Yeah?" Seoyun said.
"Felix is there." Grace said as she turned her head to look at Seoyun.
"Fuck." She hissed as the weird dream repeatedly appeared in her head, exactly what she wanted to avoid.
"Hey" Seungmin greeted them as they put the bag down. Seoyun smiled as she huffed with her hands on her hips.
"Did you even sleep?" Seungmin said, furrowing his brows as he looked at Seoyun who looked quite tired. Grace' eyes widened as she looked at Seoyun, as well as Felix looked at her.
"Oh, no I slept well." Seoyun said, laughing.

"You can get in!" Mrs. Yang yelled.
The students went to the door of the bus, getting inside one after another.
Grace and Seoyun didn't sit near Felix and Seungmin. After sitting down, Seoyun sighed.
-
The bus ride wasn't that long. Arriving at the empty camping site, the teachers told them to get out and start building up their tents. After exiting, everyone got ready to do as the teachers said.
-
"What the fuck is this?" Seungmin said, looking at Felix after 'building' up their tent. Felix looked at him with his hands on his hips and a helpless expression, shrugging.
"Have Seoyun and Grace finished their-" Seungmin started, but he stopped as soon as he saw Chris helping them after turning around. Looking back at Felix, he saw him looking at them as well with furrowed brows, but then he just sighed. "Let's try it again." He said, sounding demotivated.
-
"Felix can I ask you something?" Seungmin asked, clearly nervous. They were sitting in their tent which they had successfully built up.
"Sure, what is it?" Felix asked.
"How do I say it.. uhm, why are you always getting so upset when Chris is with Seoyun?" Seungmin asked in one go. Felix' eyes widened.
"I- I don't get upset?" He laughed.
"Felix, I'm not stupid. Every time you spot them together you always get in such a bad mood." Seungmin said, making Felix look to the side.
"Please be honest with me now.." He added, wanting to ask something else.

"Do you like Seoyun?"

Felix started stuttering and his heartbeat was becoming faster.
"A crush isn't something you should be ashamed of." Seungmin reassured him. Felix' shoulders sank and he looked at his hands that he was fiddling around with.

"I- I don't know.."

Seungmin's eyes widened.
"But I just feel like such a fool.. I started liking a girl in like four days and she'll be gone after a week.." he said, still looking at his hands.
"And she probably doesn't even like me back! She's always with Chris, what am I supposed to do? She even calls him Chan! And Chris didn't have anything against it! I'm nothing in comparison to him, why would she like me if she's able to get someone like Chris?" By now, his fingers were tangled up in his red hair.
Seungmin had a pained expression on his face, sad to see Felix like that.

"Do you want me to help you?"