"Finally"

The time has come.
Seoyun and her parents arrived at the airport, climbing out of the car to take Seoyun's suitcase out of the trunk. After locking the car, the family joined the large group of students and parents standing at the terminal. Seoyun's teacher greeted her and the group walked inside. Everyone bid goodbye to their parents, hugging them tightly and so did Seoyun.
"I love you!" she said as she waved at her parents one last time before everyones' parents left. Standing in line for the baggage check-in, Seoyun yawned and looked at her locked phone screen.

4AM

She leaned her head against Seungmin's shoulder, keeping herself from falling asleep. After a while, it was her turn. The woman on the counter put a sticker onto her suitcase before calling the next person in line. Then, they went through the security check, presented their travel documents and lastly, the boarding took place. Seungmin and Seoyun sat down next to each other after playing Rock Paper Scissors to decide who got to sit by the window. "I hate you." Seungmin said after sitting down in the middle. "We are gonna be in Australia for two weeks, I still can't believe it!" Seoyun said before taking off her shoes to sit cross-legged.
"Me neither." Seungmin said. After a few minutes, the announcements went through and the plane started driving to the right runway as everyone got ready for the takeoff.

Is this really happening?

The weird, tingly feeling in Seoyun's stomach grew and grew as the plane started flying, but it vanished after a little while, so that she could catch up on her lack of sleep.

-

"Seoyun, wake up." Seungmin said, shaking her awake. Opening her eyes, she looked around. "We're almost there, the plane is about to land." He explained. "Thank you." She sleepily said. "Seungmin" She began, closing her eyes again. "Hm?"
"I'm scared."
"Of what?" Seungmin asked, confused.
"What if we don't get along with our exchange partners?" She wondered. Seungmin just chuckled, "I bet you'll get along well, just show your nicest sides, okay?" Seungmin reassured her. "Okay.." She said.
-
The plane slowly landed and one after another, everyone exited. After the teacher had counted the students, they went to the baggage claim. By then, everyone was nervous because of the first encounter.
As everyone had received their luggage, they got ready and followed their teacher, who was leading them to a large crowd of students.
The teachers greeted each other by hugging, apparently they got along well.
"Okay guys. I'm going to read out the names of the South Korean students and then, the exchange partner as well as the South Korean student are going to raise their hands to get together, understood?" The teacher explained, to which everyone nodded.
She said a few names and at some point, she also said Seungmin's name. Seungmin raised his hand and so did his exchange partner.
Seoyun's eyes widened and her breath hitched.

He is breathtaking.

She couldn't believe it. He had messy brown hair, a small nose, pink lips and a beautiful smile. They gave each other a high five while smiling at each other. Seoyun was ripped out of her admiration by the teacher that said her name. She raised her hand and looked for someone who raised their hand as well.

There she is.

An enormously pretty girl. Brown, curly hair, big brown eyes, an addictive smile. Seoyun went over to her and Grace immediately pulled her into a tight hug. "Finally." She huffed, still smiling. Seoyun chuckled.

She's so cute.

After everyone had found their partner, the teacher told them that they were going to go home with their host family to drop off their luggage and to get ready for their first activity.
Their parents had been waiting outside, ready to greet their exchange student. Seoyun was hugged by the mother and the father simultaneously, immediately feeling the warmth of this family.
"Do you want to call your parents dear?"  The host mother asked Seoyun. "Oh I almost forgot." Seoyun said, making the parents chuckle.
Seoyun dialed her mother's number, waiting for her to pick up as she distanced herself a little bit from the family. "Seoyun honey? Have you arrived?" Her mother concernedly asked. "Yes, mom. Before you ask, you don't need to worry about the family, they are such warm people!" She happily said. "Oh, I'm relieved." Her mother said as she sighed. "Okay, honey. It's too impolite to stay on the phone any longer, please take care of yourself and have lots of fun, I love you." Her mother said. "I will, take care of yourself as well! I love you too, mom." She said before she hung up. As she joined the family again, the parents explained what they would do next.
"Okay, so we will bring you two home and you can make a list of everything you like to eat and drink. And please don't hesitate with anything, we want you to feel comfortable, yeah?" Grace' mother said, to which Seoyun nodded. "Thank you." Seoyun said, smiling. "No need to thank me!" the mother laughed as she walked to the car.
-
They went inside Grace' house, taking off their shoes. Grace showed Seoyun around and told her which room was hers. "I will leave you alone now. We are going to meet up with Seungmin and Felix in two hours because Felix' parents offered us to drive us to the place where we are going to meet up with the rest of the group. Come to me if you need something!" She said. Seoyun smiled and nodded as a thank you before Grace shut the door. Seoyun took out the clothes she wanted to put on and then went to the bathroom to wash up.
-
"Are you ready?" Grace yelled from the corridor. "Yes, I'm coming!" Seoyun yelled before she grabbed her phone and her bag from the bed. Both of them put on their shoes and headed outside, where a car was parked.
Someone opened the door from the inside, so that Grace and Seoyun could enter. Grace signalized Seoyun to enter first, which she did.
Only then she noticed that she wasn't sitting next to Seungmin, but next to Felix. She greeted Felix' father and then she flashed Felix and Seungmin a smile, who instantly smiled back. The drive rather consisted of Grace and Felix' father talking, which was saving Seoyun from that awkward situation. Luckily, they arrived at some point and Felix' father bid goodbye to them after they thanked him for the ride. The four of them joined the small group of students that were already there, waiting for the teachers and the rest of the students.
After a while of Seoyun and Seungmin talking, the rest of the group had arrived as well.
"Okay guys! Now we are going to go to a restaurant, since you must be hungry and that would be a great start into the week as you can get to know each other better." The Australian teacher explained. The students followed the teachers inside, sitting down at the reserved table. Grace sat down next to Felix and they sat on the opposite side, a little bit away from Seungmin and Seoyun. They ordered their food and received it surprisingly fast, but it was a little bit too unsalted for Seoyun's taste. She looked around, trying to find the saltshaker and ended up finding it standing in front of Felix..