"Your biggest dream or your biggest fear"

"You can walk in with your shoes." Felix said after he had opened the door for the next few people that had rung the doorbell. A lot of the students brought something to eat or to drink, as an act of kindness for the invitation.
"You can go straight to the backyard!" He added, pointing at the door that lead to the big backyard before disappearing into the kitchen. Seungmin helped him with the preparations and soon enough, Grace and Seoyun arrived as well. Seungmin greeted them, moving to the side so they could enter. "Everyone is in the backyard." He said, leading them to the door. After that, he went to the kitchen, joining Felix.
"They're here." He said and Felix was growing nervous. "Why am I getting so nervous when I'm not around her, but so confident when she's with me? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He asked, taking the bowls with snacks. "I have no idea." Seungmin laughed.
"I'll take the drinks." He added, grabbing the bottles. But before the two could exit the kitchen, they bumped into Grace and Seoyun.
"We wanted to ask if we can help you somehow." Grace said. A few other people came up behind them too. "Can we help?" They asked. "That's kind of you, but we've almost finished. Thank you though!" Felix smiled. They went to the backyard, preparing the last few things before the rest of the students arrived. Sitting down in a big circle, they started talking. "Let's play something!" Someone said. The majority agreed. "What do you want to play?" Chris asked.

"I bet someone is going to say 7 minutes in heaven." Seungmin whispered to Felix, whose hands were becoming sweaty. "Wait! I'm not ready!" Felix panicked. "Calm down Felix, everything is under control." Seungmin laughed at his nervousness.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Han yelled and most of the students agreed. "Oh god.." Seoyun said and Grace' eyes widened in shock.
"We are a lot of people though, how are we going to pick two people fast enough?" Minho asked. "I don't know, everyone is going to pick two people and then we'll write it on a piece of paper and count the votes?" Han answered.
"That's a good idea." Seungmin said. They gave around a few sheets of paper and pens. Ripping off small pieces of the paper, everyone wrote down two names. After that, Seungmin went around with a bowl to collect the votes. Counting them, he smiled to himself.

Because what Felix didn't know was that Han, Minho and Chris were aware of what they were trying to reach. Because Han talked to Seungmin about the post, asking if they were a couple. Seungmin told him that they weren't and Han said that they looked really good together. He also added that Minho and Chris had the same opinion, so Seungmin thought about it and ended up asking them for help. That's why Han was the one suggesting to play 7 minutes in heaven.

"Seoyun and Felix!" He said. Seoyun's eyes widened as she blushed.

I won't do this..

"Don't mess it up." Seungmin whispered as Felix looked at him, visibly nervous. "Wait, I'll make sure that the door is locked." Minho excitedly said, standing up. "Come on" he said, waiting for the two of them. Felix stood up, joining Minho.

"Seoyun, your biggest dream or your biggest fear.."

Grace said, unnoticeably patting her knee as she grinned. "Now stand up!" She hissed. Seoyun reluctantly stood up, breathing heavily as she felt her heart pounding at full speed.
They went inside and Felix led them to a room near the entrance. As the two of them entered, Minho waited outside until Felix gave him the key. "I'll be back in seven minutes!" Minho chuckled, leaving them alone after locking the door.

The sun was setting, so they could still see each other. Seoyun concentrated on normalizing the pace of her breath as she looked at him. Suddenly, Felix came closer. She painfully closed her eyes. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do." He reassuringly said, his expression softening as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Is it okay if I touch you?"

She slowly nodded. He came closer, until her back touched the wall. He looked down, taking her trembling hand as he stroked it with his thumb. "You're pretty nervous, huh?" He said, smiling as he looked into her eyes again.

This is exactly like the dream I had..

His face was coming closer and closer, until it was only inches away from hers. Slowly, he raised a hand, placing it on her jaw as he put his other hand on her waist. The intensity of his touch instantly shot through her whole body, making her shiver. Felix smiled as he felt how she was becoming weak under his touch.

Seoyun, what are you doing?

Then, he leaned in, but stopped before their lips could touch. He didn't want to kiss her lips right away. Instead, he lowered his head, placing his lips under her ear. Continuing, he kissed his way down to her collarbone. As he did so, she squinted her eyes shut, not used to this kind of affection. He hooked the collar of her shirt with his index finger.
"Can I?" He asked as she felt his hot breath on her neck while he was talking, nodding as an answer. He pulled the collar over her shoulder, looking at her skin. Continuing to leave short, but sensual kisses on her collarbone, he felt how she breathed out, trembling. After a short while, she inhaled sharply, suddenly feeling a light, piercing pain right under her collarbone.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked, backing away a little until he could look into her eyes again. She shook her head, looking away as she couldn't meet his intense gaze. But after she did so, he placed a hand on her cheek, turning her face so that she would face him again.

"Are you okay with this?" He wanted to make sure he didn't do anything she didn't want him to. Smiling after she had nodded, he placed his other hand on her cheek as well, leaning in.
She put her hands on his shoulders, closing her eyes as she felt his soft lips on hers. His hands traveled down to her waist, running up and down her sides. But then, her knees gave in completely. He grabbed her waist, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around his torso. Pushing her against the wall, he went rougher, kissing her passionately. At some point, both of them gasped for air. Felix smiled at her warmly.

"I can't keep my eyes off of you." He suddenly said.

Her eyes widened at the tone of his voice.

"F-Felix, your voice..?" She said, shocked. It sounded raspy, almost like it's only a vibration.

He smirked. "You like it, don't you?" He continued talking with the deep voice of his.
"I- Woah.." she said, not believing that he really had such a voice. Honestly, it turned her on. He let her down, knowing that he had successfully impressed her.
"What do you mean by 'I can't keep my eyes off of you'?"

"Come out!"