"You look so cute!"

"What?" Seoyun said, a little bit startled.
"I said that I can carry you from now on." Felix repeated himself. "That's nice of you, thanks Felix!" Chan said. "No problem." Felix smiled. Seoyun handed his backpack over to him, gaining a thanking smile from Chris before he joined his friends.
Seoyun sighed. She took Felix' backpack out of his hand before he bent forward. After she put it on, she hesitantly got onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
He started to walk on the grassy path, not saying a word. But then, Seoyun broke the silence. "Felix" She started. "Yeah?" He answered.
"I feel guilty." Seoyun said. "Why?" He asked.
"Everyone has been carrying me around all day, I feel so sorry, but Ms. Wilson and Mrs. Yang don't let me walk on my own so please don't think-"
"Calm down!" Felix interrupted her. "I didn't think anything and besides, I'm the one who offered you a piggyback ride." he said.
"But I feel like a burden." Seoyun said.
"I have a question." Felix started. "Okay?" Seoyun said confusedly.
"Imagine I twisted my ankle and couldn't walk. What would you do?" He asked, taking care of his steps.
"I'd try my best to help you somehow. I mean I don't think I could give you a piggyback ride or something, but I would try to help as much as I could." She said.
"That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm strong enough to carry you all the way back, so that's my best way to help you." Felix said and she thought about that for a second before murmuring a 'thank you'.
"No problem." He laughed.
"Hey" Felix started. "Hm?" Seoyun said.
"Can you take that strand of hair off my eye?" He asked. She bent her head forward to his right, seeing the strand of hair he was talking about. She lightly swept it to the right, but after that she didn't back away, since something else grabbed her attention.

"You have freckles?!" She excitedly asked.

"Yeah." He laughed.
"How come I didn't notice? You look so cute with them!" She exclaimed, making Felix' eyes widen after she backed away again.
"Thank you." He shyly said along with a chuckle.

What is this feeling? She didn't even mean it that way..

Felix had an indescribable feeling in his stomach. The words repeated in his head over and over as he desperately tried not to take it the wrong way.
-
After they had arrived at the bus, he let Seoyun down.
"Felix, I can't thank you enough." She hugged him. "No problem." He laughed as he patted her back.
The group went back to the entrance of the bus and on their way, Mrs. Yang joined them. "Thank you a lot, Felix. I also went to thank Chris, but on the way I saw that you had taken over the carrying." She said as she smiled at him.
"Don't mention it!" He said, smiling back.

I still can't get over his smile.
-
On the way back, Seungmin and Seoyun sat a little bit far from Grace and Felix.
"So Felix carried you for the rest of the way, huh?" Seungmin asked. "Yeah." Seoyun said.
Seungmin smiled to himself, looking out of the window. "Why are you smiling?" Seoyun said, turning off her phone. "Oh, it's nothing." He answered. "Seungmin." She warningly said.
"Really, it's nothing." He avoided mentioning what he really thought. Seoyun furrowed her brows, suspicious of him.
-
"What happened, my dear?" Grace' mother worriedly asked after she saw Seoyun limping inside. "I twisted my ankle, but I can walk, so it's nothing dramatic." Seoyun said, thankful for her concern. "Wait, I'll give you a cold pack." Her host mother said before she went to the kitchen. Coming back with the cold pack, she handed it over to Seoyun with a towel. "Thanks a lot." She smiled. "No problem, now get ready for bed!" The mother said, laughing.

-

His stare was piercing through me. My breath unnoticeably hitched as he put his hand onto my waist, intensifying the tingling feeling that had formed in my stomach. I didn't know for how long we had been standing there like this, but I didn't want it to end. With his left hand, he took mine. Looking down at it, he flashes his smile. The smile I had fallen in love with. The smile I could look at day and night. The smile I'd give everything for so that it never vanishes.
"You're pretty nervous, huh?" He smiled even wider, stroking my trembling hand with his thumb before looking into my eyes again.
Leaning in slowly, his touch felt more intense then ever.
Suddenly, his lips touched mine. As the kiss got more passionate, he let my hand go, placing his hand on my jaw-

"Seoyun! Wake up!" Grace yelled. "Stop kissing me!" Seoyun yelled, sitting up straight as she put a hand onto her chest. "What? I didn't kiss you what the fuck." Grace said, backing away with a disgusted look.
"Oh my god." Seoyun breathed in and out heavily. "What happened?" Grace asked.
"I had a dream.." Seoyun started as she put a hand onto a forehead. "And?" Grace asked expectantly. "Felix kissed me." Seoyun said shortly, looking to the side as she blushed with disbelief written onto her face. "What?!" Grace exclaimed as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Grace said, walking from side to side with her fingers tangled up in her hair.
At some point, she stopped walking, taking her hands out of her hair as she slowly faced Seoyun with a grin. "Why are you smiling like that..?" Seoyun asked, creeped out.

"You know, dreams represent your biggest fears or your biggest wishes.."