"I'm driving crazy.."

"Chan, do you like Grace?" Seoyun cautiously asked. Chris hesitatingly nodded, looking back at Grace. "But please don't tell her!" Chris said, looking at Felix and Seoyun helplessly.
"Why would I?" Seoyun said, making Chris shrug.

"She doesn't like Seungmin, right?"

The sudden question startled Seoyun. "I-I don't think so.." she said. Chris' shoulders sank in relief. "Thank god.." he said. "You should make a move!" Felix said and Chris' eyes widened. "W-What?" He stuttered. "I agree. Chris you're a really impressive guy. You are incredibly kind and always try to help others, you're funny, open-minded, do you want me to add more?" Seoyun said, making him smile. "Thank you.." he shyly said. "And that may sound a little bit weird, but you also have a great body, which impresses Grace as well. You should make a move using one of these advantages." Seoyun added, making him blush. "Like, be kind to everyone, but show a special kind of kindness towards her and towards her only." Felix said.
"Thanks, I'll try I guess." Chris said.
"No problem." Seoyun smiled.
-
"I'll never wear heels again." Seoyun said.
"Me neither" Grace agreed as she opened the front door. "Good night!" She said as their ways parted.

-

"I love amusement parks!" Seoyun exclaimed, excitedly walking to the bus stop. Grace laughed at her cuteness. "I'm going for the cotton candy only." She said. "Don't you like the extreme rides?" Seoyun asked. "No, I throw up pretty quickly." She laughed. "Oh.." Seoyun said understandingly.
"There they are!" Grace said, waving at Felix and Seungmin.
"Good morning!" Seungmin said, to which Seoyun smiled as a greeting. "I'm so excited!" Felix said, jumping around as he clapped his hands. Seoyun laughed at his happiness, smiling widely afterwards. Suddenly, Seoyun saw Chris from afar. Felix stopped jumping as he saw Chris as well. Him and Seoyun looked at each other with wide eyes, until Han, Minho, Jim and Chris came over to them. "Good morning!" Han energetically said. "Good morning to you too." Grace smiled. "You still love amusement parks, don't you?" Han asked Seoyun. She nodded, remembering the time where the both of them used to visit amusement parks together. Felix couldn't help but furrow his brows, becoming a little jealous. He knew he actually had no right to be mad about anything, but he couldn't ignore the "You still love amusement parks". "Still?" Grace spoke out loud what Felix was thinking. "Oh, we used to be really close friends before and went to amusement parks together." Han explained. Grace nodded, forming an 'O' with her mouth.

They were also cuddled up when we did the campfire..

Felix thought.

I need to stop crushing on her.. I will only hurt myself in the end, I know I could never bear with a long distance relationship.

And that was when a realization hit him.

I won't ever be able to take that risk.. I really need to distance myself from her. But what if I can't stop crushing on her and don't cherish the time we have enough?

Felix had sunk into his thoughts deeply. They entered the bus and he didn't even listen to the conversation anymore, thinking hard about a solution.

I need to talk to someone about this..

He sat down next to Seungmin, looking out of the window. Seungmin had noticed that something was off with Felix' behavior, furrowing his brows at his sudden quietness. "Felix are you okay?" He asked, leaning forward so that he could see his face. Turning around, Felix faced him, slowly shaking his head.

Why does he look so hurt right now?

Seungmin thought. "What's wrong?" He asked, putting a hand on his friend's shoulder. "I'm driving crazy.." Felix said, making Seungmin worry even more. "Why?" He asked.

"I need to stop liking Seoyun."

He blurted out. Seungmin looked at him in confusion. "What, why?" "I can't risk hurting her." Felix answered, still leaving Seungmin without sufficient information. "Felix what the fuck are you saying?" He said. Felix buried his hands in his hair. "L-Let's say she likes me back and we get into a relationship.. I.. I won't be able to keep a long distance relationship. And I would hurt her because I'm not made for these kind of relationships. And besides, it's completely stupid to get into a relationship with someone I've only known for roughly a week! But I'll miss her when she's gone.. God Seungmin I'm really driving crazy." He said, lifting up his head as he looked at Seungmin helplessly, eyes becoming glassy.

Oh my god, I didn't know that everything was upsetting him like this..

Seungmin thought. "Okay, breathe. You really like her, right? Like you know that you both have clicked." He started and Felix nodded as an answer. "This may sound dumb, but if you two really like each other you can get into a relationship now and get to know each other better later, do you get what I mean? Like, you two will notice that you're not clicking well enough later and then just stop." Seungmin said. "In my opinion, you only really get to know your crush in a relationship, in the end that's a reason why many people break up."
Felix let Seungmin's words go through his head a few times, nodding slowly. "And if you really get to love each other, then you will definitely be able to manage that relationship. I mean, you're still coming to Korea." Seungmin added in a soft voice, hoping to comfort Felix. Suddenly, Felix hugged him. He was a bit startled at first, but ended up hugging him back with a wide smile on his face. "Thank you so much Seungmin.. I'm so glad that I got to meet you." He said, startling Seungmin once more.

He's such a warm person..

"I'm glad that I got to meet you too." He said, patting his back before Felix let him go. "But first of all, she really has to fall for you."
"What do you mean?" Felix asked.
"You have to impress her somehow.." Seungmin said. "She likes charismatic guys she once said. Like soft and sweet guys, but the ones who still have that charismatic attitude." "O-Oh okay.." Felix said. "Not to sound weird, but you got a really charismatic attitude when you were jealous because of her and Chris." Seungmin honestly stated. Felix' eyes widened and he started stuttering. "You know Minho, right?" Seungmin asked and Felix nodded as an answer. "He has tremendous charisma. I'm telling you, everyone would fall for him." Felix nodded. "And I think Grace likes him." He suddenly blurted out, making Felix' eyes widen
"What?" He said, visibly shocked. "She keeps looking at him, I don't know."

That's not good at all..

Felix thought. "Anyway.. I'm telling you, you can definitely impress Seoyun with a charismatic attitude." Seungmin said. "And I already have an idea how." He added.
"W-What?" Felix stuttered. "Remember when your mom said that you should invite everyone to your house tomorrow, since we have 'a day off' to do something with our exchange partners?" He said and Felix nodded. "Let's do that!" Seungmin enthusiastically said.

"But what has that to do my charisma?"