"It's been a year."

"He was so different.. too different.." Seoyun said and Grace furrowed her brows. "I never knew that he could be like this." She continued, looking at the ground as they walked home. "I still don't get it.. was he dominant or what?" Grace asked. "Yeah, he acted so seductively." Seoyun tried to explain, shivering at the flashback. "Oh god.." Grace said, unable to imagine the way he must've behaved.
-
After they had arrived at Grace' house, they went inside. "Oh, you're back!" Grace' father said, his face popping up behind the doorframe of the kitchen. "Yep" Grace said, smiling.
"Are you hungry?" Grace mother asked and Grace looked over to Seoyun, who shook her head as she thanked Mrs. Mose.
"What about you, Grace?" Her mother asked.
"In fact, I am a little bit hungry. I'll put a pizza into the oven. Let's bring our stuff to our rooms." She said to Seoyun, smiling.
-
Grace closed the door of the kitchen after her mother went out of the room, grabbing a pizza from the freezer. Unwrapping it, she threw the package away, telling Seoyun that she could sit down. Grace' back faced her as she shoved the pizza into the oven, turning around to sit down as well after.
"Seoyun" she started, causing Seoyun to shift her gaze over to Grace, putting her phone aside.
"I don't know if this is too straightforward, but what exactly did he do that you feel this way because I still don't understand why you felt so uncomfortable. In which way was he as seductive as you described him?"
Seoyun looked to the side, thinking.
Suddenly, she grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling it over her shoulder, causing Grace' eyes to widen.

"F-Felix did that?"

Seoyun nodded.

Grace started stuttering in disbelief.

"A-And did you kiss?" Grace asked, to which Seoyun nodded once more.

"Was he your first kiss..?"

-

"I'm kinda excited." Seoyun said, drinking up her glass of juice. "For school?" Her host mother asked, to which she nodded. "How can you be excited for school?" Grace asked grumpily, still tired. "I don't know, it's still a school in a different country." Seoyun chuckled.

After having breakfast, Seoyun and Grace bid goodbye to Grace' parents, making their way to school.
-
Seoyun got butterflies in her stomach, not wanting to face Felix. She knew she had agreed to everything that happened in that room the day before, but nonetheless, she knew she would feel incredibly uncomfortable if she saw him.
-
"That's our timetable for today." Ms. Wilson said after she finished reading it out.
It started off with maths, which Seoyun was pretty good at. Then, they had a little break before continuing with arts, Grace' favorite subject along with music.

"Does anyone of you like drawing or painting?" The teacher asked the exchange students and Seoyun, along with a few others, raised their hand. "Interesting. For today, I've planned something fun! I'll assign you a partner, whom you'll try to draw!" She said enthusiastically.
Opening her folder, she took out the sheet of paper and started reading out the names.
"Seoyun with Elias and lastly, Grace with Minho!" She finished reading out the list.

Grace with Minho?!

Seoyun smirked at Grace, who was sitting in front of her at the group table. Grace was blushing as her body visibly stiffened. She didn't dare to turn around, since her back faced Minho, who was sitting on the other side of the room. "Fuck.." she cursed under her breath.
Felix was looking at her confusedly. "Why are you so red, are you okay?" He asked her, but she didn't even look at him. "I-I'll start stuttering, oh no!" She panicked, starting to breathe heavily. "Grace calm down! Remember when you showed me your drawings? You're such a great artist and now you can impress him with it!" Seoyun tried to cheer her up.
"Oh.. thank you." Grace smiled, still stressed.
"Grace?" Felix said with wide eyes.
"Yes, it is what you think it is." She said, not even looking at him as she buried her face in her hands.