"Pretty smiles"

"I'll tell you after coming home today." Seungmin said, making Felix even more curious. "Why don't you tell me now?" He asked. "We will need to talk about it thoroughly, we can't do that now." Seungmin said and Felix looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell.."
-
At some point, they arrived at the amusement park. Felix stood up excitedly, trying to get out of the bus as fast as possible. Equally excited, Seoyun did so as well.
"You will go around in groups of four!" Mrs. Yang said and slowly, groups started to be seen, including Felix, Seoyun, Grace and Seungmin.
"We will meet here again in exactly four hours! You're dismissed." She added.

"I wanna go to the roller coaster!" Seoyun said.
"Me too!" Seungmin and Felix said. "Grace aren't you coming too?" Seungmin asked. "No, I have to throw up really quickly I hate these rides." She answered. "Oh, I don't want to leave you alone though." Seungmin said. "It's okay! I can hold your stuff." She offered. "Are you sure?" Seoyun asked and Grace nodded enthusiastically. "Give them to me and then go to the line, it's getting longer!" She said, extending her hands as her friends gave her their stuff, thanking her. As she was watching them sit down on the seats, she took out her phone, ready to record everything. Seoyun sat in the middle of Felix and Seungmin, swinging her feet forwards and backwards since her legs were too short to reach the ground.
Suddenly, someone said Grace' name. She turned around with raised brows, smiling as she saw Minho, Han, Jim and Chris. "Why are you here on your own?" Minho asked. "The three of them are on that thing." She said, nodding to the roller coaster. "Oh" Minho said.
"Well, then let's stay here with her until they're back." Minho said to his friends, which nodded. "Oh god it's starting." Grace said, pressing on the 'record' icon.

"Felix!" Seungmin yelled. "What?!" He answered. "Look, Minho is with Grace!" He screamed, becoming louder as the ride was getting more extreme. "What?! Oh my god!" Felix yelled. "Why?!" Seoyun asked, confused.
"Don't you think Grace likes Minho?!" Seungmin asked. "What?! I've never noticed!" She yelled. "I noticed it yesterday!" Seungmin said. "But it's only an assumptio- Fuck!" He yelled as they were in the loop.

But Chris likes Grace? Oh no..
-
Completely knocked out, they got off their seats, stumbling towards Grace and the others.
"Thank you for waiting with me." Grace smiled at them. "No problem, your faces were pretty iconic by the way." Minho laughed at the three that had joined them. "Anyway.. we'll get going then." He said, waving. "Okay, what now?" Grace asked. "I- Woah." Seoyun said as she put a hand on her forehead. Grace laughed, giving them back their stuff, gaining a 'thank you'.
"I need to calm down a bit.." Seungmin said.
"Let's go to the Ferris wheel!" Felix said.
Seungmin looked at Grace and she unnoticeably nodded, knowing what Seungmin meant.

The day before, when they were dancing together, they talked about how to let Seoyun and Felix alone. And they got to the conclusion to let them alone on the Ferris wheel, so this was the opportunity. Making their way to the line, they stood there for about five minutes, waiting until there were a few other people behind them. "Is there a restroom somewhere?" Seungmin asked. "Oh yeah I saw one." Grace said. "You two, stay here I'll show him where it is." Grace said. "And what if it's our turn?" Seoyun asked. "Then just go on your own." Grace said before they went away. While they were standing in line, someone texted Felix. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he looked who it was.

Seungmin: Felix, smile at her. She has a weakness for pretty smiles.

Does she like my smile..?

Felix asked himself as he looked at her. Then, it was their turn. "They still aren't here.." Seoyun said, paying as she sighed. They sat down in the gondola, surprisingly without any kind of tension between them. Slowly going up, Felix and Seoyun admired the beautiful view.
"Honestly, Ferris wheels never get boring." Seoyun said, overwhelmed by the whole overview of the amusement park. Felix looked at her, admiring her features instead of the view.

She's so beautiful..

"Hey Felix! Let me take pictures of you." Seoyun said, grabbing her phone. "Of me?" He asked, startled. She nodded.

'She has a weakness for pretty smiles.'

He started smiling widely, posing for the pictures.

He's so beautiful..

"Let's take photos together!" He suddenly said.
"Sure!" She agreed. Giving him her phone, he extended his hand, starting to take selfies. At some point, she hugged him tightly as a pose and he couldn't stop smiling, just like her. He put an arm around her, hugging her back as he took the last picture. They looked through them and at the last picture, both of their eyes widened. "This picture.." Felix said. "Woah.." Seoyun said. "Do you mind if I post it?" Seoyun asked. "I was about to ask the same thing." Felix laughed. "I mean this is too good not to post." Seoyun chuckled. "Send it to me." Felix said, grabbing his phone. Seoyun nodded, doing so. She went to her Instagram, clicking on the icon for new posts. Posting it without hesitation, she waited for Felix to do so as well.
"Wait!" Seoyun suddenly said. "What's wrong?" Felix asked. "Won't people think that we're.. uhm, a.. couple?" She asked. "Well everyone that we know knows that we aren't, so it doesn't really matter." He said and she agreed. Then, both of them received comments on their posts.

LeeminhO: Woah this pic is cute 😳

Hansung: Damn..

Bngchris: Hold the fuck up.

Seungstagram: You took pictures without me👀

The two of them chuckled at the comments, putting away their phones as they started talking, staring at the sky. "I've never had a better time in my life.." Seoyun started. "Me neither." Felix said, smiling. By then, they were at the highest point, just enjoying the moment.

"I'm glad we're friends." Felix suddenly said.
"Me too." Seoyun smiled, looking at him as he smiled back at her.

"Felix" Seoyun started.

"Hm?" He answered, signalizing her to go on.

"I need to give you a compliment." She said.

He nodded surprisedly, smiling as he waited for her to go on.

"I love your smile."