"Thank you"

"Thank you for everything, Mrs. And Mr. Mose. I truly appreciate everything you've done for me, I won't forget the warmth you've accepted me with." Seoyun said as her host parents hugged her.
"Whatever happens, we're always there for you, dear." Mrs. Mose said with glassy eyes.
"You're always welcome." Mr. Mose reassured Seoyun with a smile. Suddenly, Seoyun's chest felt heavy and she couldn't help but let a few tears flow. Grace stood next to the three, not saying a word as she cried quietly with closed eyes, covering her mouth with her hand.
"Thank you." Seoyun said before Mrs. Mose let go of her hands. Seoyun went over to the Australian students, hugging all of them.
"Jim, come here." She laughed as she went in for a hug. Grace still stood next her silently as she watched Seoyun bidding goodbyes to everyone.

"Chris.."

Seoyun felt her chest getting tighter and tighter as a knot formed in her throat.

"Thank you for everything too.. you're a great person, I hope we will continue to talk." Chris bit the inside of his cheek, his vision getting blurry as he embraced Seoyun.
"Thank you for everything as well, Seoyun." He said as they let each other go.

Then, Seoyun turned to Grace. She crashed her body against hers, letting her tears flow without trying to stop.

"Grace I love you."

She felt how Grace hugged her even tighter, noticing how Grace was sobbing silently.

"I've never had a greater time in my life.. I-It's all thanks to you." Grace managed to say.

"Thank you for everything. I'll call you as soon as I'm home."

Seoyun smiled as she slowly let her go.

"Yes please!" Grace said, wiping away her tears with a smile.

"Seoyun, I think someone's waiting for you.." Grace pointed at someone who stood right behind Seoyun. She turned around, startled as Felix immediately pulled her close, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Happiness filled her body as she felt his warmth for the last time until they would eventually see each other again in three months. Taking in his scent, she closed her eyes, burying her face in his chest.

"I still love your smile more than anything." She chuckled, still not backing away from the hug.

She felt how he smiled against her skin, suddenly leaving a kiss there.

Backing away, he looked at her with a big grin.

"Thank you. For everything."

She saw how his eyes traveled over every feature of her face.

"I can't wait to hold you again. You're perfect Seoyun, I hope I can really call you my girlfriend one day.."

"We are leaving!" Mrs. Yang said. Seoyun looked at her, but she quickly faced Felix again.

Suddenly, she pecked his lips before running to the group of students.

Turning around, she waved at everyone, pulling her suitcase after her..

Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that you got to experience it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 | 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 [✔] 🎉