"Well, you have me."

"Come and dance with me, please~" Grace whined. "In a minute!" Seoyun said, texting her mother since she hadn't talked to her all day.
She put her phone back into her bag, being pulled into the crowd by Grace right after.
Suddenly, they saw Han and Minho.
"Han, stop twerking!" Seoyun yelled, terrified. "I'm feeling it!" Han yelled back.

At some point, Seoyun and Grace lost each other in the crowd, so Seoyun just made her way back to the table she had sat at earlier.
Looking through the crowd, she saw Grace talking to Seungmin, but she couldn't keep her eyes on them as something else grabbed her attention.

A girl was with Felix. She had placed her hands on his chest, talking to him lovingly while not being able to stand properly without losing her balance.

She's clearly drunk..

Felix laughed nervously, trying to get her hands off of him by lightly pushing her away without hurting her physically. But she didn't let him go. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck, making him scrunch his nose and back away with his head in disgust.
She leaned in closer and closer, focusing on his lips.

"Love, where have you been? And who is she?"

The girl's eyes widened. Her tense arms loosened around his neck, until she let them fall. Seoyun looked at her with raised eyebrows, until she went away. Felix exhaled, relieved.
"Thank you" he hugged her. "No problem" she smiled, hugging him back. "I'll go back to my table then." She said, letting him go.
"Wait!" He stopped her. Turning around, she faced him expectantly. "Don't you want to stay here?" He asked. "Actually, I do. But it looks like Grace and Seungmin are having fun right now, so" she honestly said.

"Well, you have me."

Seoyun's eyes widened.

That hairstyle sure did something to him.

Extending a hand, he waited for her to take it, which she did. He pulled her towards him, starting to yell the lyrics of the song that had been playing and Seoyun immediately did the same. He was feeling the lyrics so much that he spun her around. "What the fuck I wasn't prepared!" Seoyun yelled, laughing.

"Seungmin!" Grace yelled. "What is it?" He leaned closer to understand her more clearly.
"Look at Seoyun and Felix! He just spun her around!" She yelled her soul out. "What?!" Seungmin didn't believe it, looking their way himself.

How can I feel so free with a person I've known for a week only?

"Whew, I'm knocked out." Felix said as there was sweat glistening on his forehead. "Let's sit down." Seoyun suggested, to which he agreed. They went back to their table, sitting down.

"By the way, you look great!" Felix complimented her.

Is this really happening?

There was a tingling feeling that was taking root in her stomach. Her breath unnoticeably hitched at the sudden compliment.
"O-Oh, thank you.." she blushed. He smiled to himself at her sudden nervousness. She probably thought that it was unnoticeable when she was nervous, but he could always look right through her.

Suddenly, a realization hit her.

He.. he looked exactly like this in my dream..?

She started yelling internally, looking into his eyes. But before either one of them could say anything, Chris came to their table, smiling.
"What's up?" He asked. "Nothing much." Seoyun said, laughing. He sat down next to Felix, staring into the crowd. "What are you looking at?" Felix asked, following his gaze.
His eyes widened as he looked at what, or more like who, Chris was staring at. But Chris abruptly shook his head, as if he was being shot back into reality, looking at the surface of the table. "Do you..?" Felix started. "W-What? No!" Chris said, blushing all of a sudden. "Chris.." Felix said warningly. "Be honest." He added.
"M-Maybe.." Chris admitted. Seoyun just switched between Chris and Felix, not understanding anything. She looked at what Felix was looking at with wide eyes.

Wait.. he's looking at Grace?