Chapter 8

RECAP:

The Avengers took everything from me. So I shall take everything from them, even if I die trying.

3rd POV:

It's been three years since Roni woke up in that room. For the past three years Hydra has been training her in her powers. Manifesting them so when the time is right she can destroy the Avengers along with her new friends. The Maximoff twins arrived close to when she did.

They were the only other two enhanced projects that worked and they were Hydra's most valuable assets.

Roni's POV:

There is gunfire coming from outside. "Everybody report to your stations, this is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack." The announcer says. Wanda and I grasp Pietro's hands, nervous about what's going on. Who it is out there.

I then overhear someone say it's the Avengers and my grip tightens and my face hardens into a glare. The Avengers took everything from me. Pietro pulls me into a one armed hug. "It's ok Princesa. We will kill them for what they did to you." He mutters in my ear.

Over the past few years the twins and I have become close, Wanda is like my sister and Pietro is like the brother I don't think I ever had, well, at least like the brother air don't remember ever having.

"Let's show them what we've accomplished, send out the twins and Shadow." Strucker's second tells him. I never got why they called me 'Shadow'. My powers made me everything but cloaked. I always just shrug it off. "It's too soon." Strucker says.

"It's what they signed up for." The man says. "My men can hold then." Strucker says before walking away, signaling that it's a done deal. I suddenly feel Wanda in my head again and I tilt it so I can hear her.

'In a few seconds Pietro is going to speed us out to a back entrance of the complex. From there you and I will stay in while he goes and knocks them around a bit.' She tells me. I nod. Once Strucker starts giving his speech I feel an arm wrap around my waist and everything goes blurry.

I close my eyes and once I open them I'm standing in a hallway next to Wanda and Pietro. "Thanks." I tell him. "Of course Princesa." He says with that arrogant smirk of his. I roll my eyes and he let's go of me.

"Roni and I will stay here in case they get in. Pietro, you go try to distract them, break their ranks." Wanda says. He nods before kissing both of our heads and running off. We then hear Strucker talking to someone.

"I'll put that right under Illegal Human Experimentation. How many are there?" The guy asks. The guy is familiar to me. His voice and face are. Maybe it's because I watched him destroy my previous life, but I don't feel a sense of hostility towards him. I feel...comforted.

But he's an Avenger and he is not to be trusted. Wanda rushed forwards through the door we're hiding behind and blasts him backwards down the stairs with her telekinesis. She then comes back and slams the door, making sure I was not seen, no need to show all our cards in the now.

Besides, I'm the most powerful out of the three of us. Including my abilities I, for some reason, have remarkable fighting skills and no Hydra agent had beaten me to this date. I work mainly with guns, knives, and a bow, but my specialty is the bow staff.

We walk back to where the control area is only to fine a suit of armor scanning the room. We sneak past it's sensors and walk into the room where Hydra keeps the source of our powers. When we get in there we see Wanda and Pietro's parents killer.

Tony Stark destroyed everything for them. Wanda sneak up behind him. "Thor, I got eyes on the prize." He says. The Wanda uses her powers to implant his biggest fear in his mind. Pietro runs in behind us.

Wanda is seeing what he is and for some reason it terrifies her, she stumbles backwards into Pietro's arms. "Come on Princesa, let's go." He says, then Wanda snaps out of her trance and so does Stark. He goes to take the scepter. "We're just gonna let him take it?" I ask her.

She just grins. He grab the scepter and Wanda uses her powers to make sure he can't see us when he leaves. "Come on, I'll get us into the city." I say. They nod. I turn and concentrate and portal opens up in the woods just outside Sokovia. We step through and I close it.

"What do we do now?" I ask the twins. "Now, we wait for Tony Stark to mess us everything for us." Wanda says. Smirking we enter the city. It's cold so I wrap my leather jacket around me tighter. We walk a little ways into the city and go straight for a small in.

Wanda uses her power to get us a free room for a couple of nights so we can figure out where to go from here. When we get into the room Wanda and I take one bed while Pietro take the other. "Ok, I'm tired, I'm going to bed. I'll see you two in the morning." I say.

They nod their goodnights as I take off my jacket. I lay down and as much as I want to I just can't seem to sleep. Something felt off about that guy today. Captain America I think they call him. He seemed familiar but not a bad familiar like I would expect.

A good familiar that I would associate with Pietro and Wanda, not an Avenger. But again, he's an Avenger, and they must all pay for what they did to me. I wish I could remember what they did to help fuel my anger.

Sometimes I think I'm being irrational, but Hydra always assured me that I wasn't. As I slowly drift off into blissful sleep, all I can think about is destroying the Avengers.