Epilogue

Part 1

3rd POV:

"Is she going to be ok?" Tony asks, standing outside her hospital room. "We don't know Mr. Stark. From the amount of energy and force she took, Veronica is lucky to be alive. We don't know when she is going to wake up or if she is going to wake up." The doctor says.

"Well DO BETTER!" Tony yells. "Tony, come on." Natasha says from beside him. "No! That is my baby sister in there and she's in there because I was being too damn stubborn to see the truth." He snaps. "Yeah, and yelling at everyone and everything won't help her condition Tony."

"We're moving her to the compound. I can look after her better there." He says. The doctor nods, knowing not to argue with the billionaire. Meanwhile the unconscious body of Veronica Stark lay peacefully in her hospital bed, not knowing her life is about to change.

Part 2

3rd POV:

Meanwhile on the planet Meridia...

Screams are coming from everywhere as the Meridites try to flee Thanos' army, but they are soon over run but the Titan. Half the planet is on one side of him while the other is on the other side of him.

As he raises his arm to give the order to execute, a blinding white beam hits him in the chest. He is sent backwards. When he stands again he is face to face with a young girl with yellow skin and blue hair. Her eyes are glowing white and so are her hands. "Who are you?" He growls.

The girl replies in a dual voice, like someone was speaking through the girl. "I am called Dahlia, and I am you destruction as I am to anyone who tries to wield all six of my kin." The girl says. "So you hold the cosmic infinity stone." Thanos says. The girl just stands there boldly.

"I'm sorry, but I'll be needing it." He says. With that they start fighting. Though the cosmic stone is all the other stones combined the girl hesitated too long, being too young and in that instant Thanos reaches into her chest, killing her.

When he pulls his hand out he realizes that he can't fin the stone. "Where is it?!" He growls. A while orb floats out of the girls body. One of the voices form before speaks. "You shall never possess me, for you are not pure of heart." She says before the light it gone.

The Cosmic Infinity Stone scours the universe in hopes to fine another pure in heart, but it is almost impossible seeing as people and aliens alike have become selfish and greedy. Then she stumbles upon a young girl with brown hair in a coma from the planet Terra. Dahlia smile.

This one, is the one.