American Gothic

Damon: "If they so much as scratched the paint on my car..." he says after Stefan meets up with them and they find his car, abandoned.
Stefan: "Just be grateful Sheriff Forbes was able to track down the car after you let them uh, you know, steal it from you."
Damon: "Remind me to send her some mini muffins."
Jaylan: "Do we really need 10 gallons of gas?" she asks looking at the gas tanks in Damon's hands 
Damon: "Or are you making me lug this as punishment?"
Stefan: "They ditched your car after it ran out of fuel. We gotta fill it up. Hundred miles to Willoughby."
Damon: "I don't remember that name from the list of places I got."
Stefan: "Oh, the list? The list they stole from right under your nose? After you let your guard down? They'll be there. Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car they stole after yours."
Damon: "Screw the muffins. I'll get her champagne. If Elena is wherever it may be." he says as they lean against the car
Jaylan: "Willoughby. Creamed-corn capital of Pennsylvania."
Stefan: "They'll be there. Let's just, uh, hope we get to them before they get to the cure."
Damon: "Ooh. Silver lining. If Rebekah takes the cure, then she's mortal and we can just kill her."
Stefan: "Ooh. Dark cloud. Elena stays a vampire forever. Just table the revenge fantasies and keep your eye on the prize. Find Katherine, get the cure, get out before you get your neck snapped."
Jaylan: "Again." she says smirking at him teasingly
Damon: "Believe me, I learned my lesson. Elena without humanity is a stone-cold bitch. And I won't trust her until we get the old Elena back."
Stefan: "Look at that. Finally on the same page about something."
Damon: "Look at that."

Damon: "Something's not right. Katherine Pierce does not hole up in Hickstown, PA."
Jaylan: "We'll it's the last place anybody would expect to find her...so in essence it's perfect."
Stefan: "Well, this is definitely the car they stole. We're in the right place."
Damon: "Points for their choice in vehicles." he says looking inside the car
Jaylan: "Let me ask you something. What happens when we find Elena? How do we get her to Mystic Falls? She's not exactly gonna go quietly. And she has an Original vampire as her bodyguard."
Damon: "We do whatever we have to do. I don't care if we throw Rebekah under a bus and wrap Elena in a sack. We do whatever we have to do."
Stefan: "Can you at least try to be serious?"
Damon: "I am serious. I don't care what Elena wants now. She's this close to going off the rails for good. And that ain't happening. She's a pain enough as it is."
Stefan: "What happened to the guy who thought Elena should embrace being a vampire? Let the chips fall where they may?"
Damon: "That guy got his neck snapped in New York. And this guy is royally pissed off."

Rebekah: "Mm. You know, it's funny. I've always been a little envious of the legend that is Katherine Pierce. The way you could wrap men around your little finger. The way Elijah betrayed Klaus for you. The way the Salvatore brothers stumbled head over heels for you, and yet here we are, all these years later in a town that you've had to compel into liking you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh. It's really more sad than funny."
Katherine: "You know you can't split the cure with Elena, right?"
Rebekah: "She doesn't want it."
Katherina: "Oh, no? But you do? You wanna take it? Heh. Are you that dumb or just naturally blond?"
Rebekah: "I want a normal life again."
Katherine: "You mean you want a do-over. Well, guess what. You can't have it. The cure will only take away immortality. Everything else you hate about yourself? You'll still wake up with that in the morning. And you won't even be able to compel yourself a friend." she says reaching for a piece of cake when Rebekah twists her wrist around, breaking her bones a little
Jaylan: "Ladies. Playing nice?" she asks as Damon and herself slide into a side of the booth 
Katherine: "There goes the neighborhood."
Damon: "I see you got Katherine already. You're losing your touch, evil one."
Stefan: "Where's Elena?"

Rebekah: "So let me get this straight. I tell you where Elena is you shove the cure down her throat, then I end up in a box, right? I don't think so." she says Stefan joined Jaylan and Damon on the side of the booth
Damon: "What about you over there, smiley? Do you know where she is?" he asks having seen Katherine smirk to herself
Katherine: "I can give you a hint. Start by looking at the town morgue. She's probably dead. She went to meet up with a friend of mine. You may know him. An Original brother, impeccable taste?"
Jaylan: "Elijah?"
Damon: "Elijah's here?"
Stefan: "You sort of have to question Elijah's impeccable taste if he's friends with you."
Katherine: "Oh, when I say "friend," I mean "friend." she says as they all groan out at the thought "It probably took him about 10 seconds to realize that she wasn't me at which point he probably yanked her heart right out of her chest."
Stefan: "All right, where are they? Rebekah, you do realize if something should happen to Elena you have no chance of finding the cure, right?"
Rebekah: "Fine. They were supposed to meet at the gazebo by the park."
Stefan: "I'll go talk to Elijah."
Rebekah: "You deal with Elijah. Katherine will take us to the cure."
Katherine: "No, she won't. The cure is my one chance to win my freedom back from Klaus."
Damon: "You're gonna broker a deal with Klaus?"
Stefan: "No. She's gonna get Elijah to broker the deal for her. That's why you need your little friend, isn't it? Some things never change, Katherine."
Damon: "Nope."
Katherine: "Fine. Move" she says pushing Rebekah a little "You have to follow me."