Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

The arrival hall was crowded with people, how was I supposed to find my friend in this mess? I decided to get my suitcases before I tried to find her. I closed all the people and noises out with music from my iPhone.

My suitcases were heavy, all three of them. I dragged them along me. This was going to be my first year in England, my first school year.  I was taking bachelor in interior design. I was so excited, I loved London and I had always been in love with this city.

The music was interrupted by the message sound. It was Julie texting me that they were on the way, it had been a delay. I texted here back that it was okay. I sat down on the nearest bench placing the suitcases in front of me. Then it hit me, I looked at the text again. - They were on the way, they? - Who was with her? I thought it was just her picking me up. I thought of all the people she had mentioned to me in the last months. Probably just one of her teammates at Arsenal.

Julie was one of my oldest friends. We were good friends a long time ago, but we still had some contact after she moved to England to live her dream. Playing for the ladies team at Arsenal.

Julie’s POV
 “Jack, hurry up” she said to the young midfielder at Arsenal. He was changing diaper at his little son, Archie. Aaron was standing right beside him, holding some wet wipes, smiling. “I should have been there now”. I texted Adrianna that it had been a delay and we would come as soon as we could.  “It’s not my fault that Archie poops 24/7” he said, putting a jersey with the name Dad 19 on him. We ran out of his apartment and into the car.

Adrianna’s POV
After 30 minutes they arrived. I recognized Julie right away, the long hair entwined and the natural make up that hadn’t changed in a long time. But the guy with a baby on his arm, and the other guy she was with, who were they? “Adrianna!” Julie screamed, waving her arms. I was so happy to see her; we hugged for a long time. “Adrianna, this is Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey. Jack Aaron, this is Adrianna” she said. I was shocked; it was the two young midfielders at Arsenal. “Hi” I said, nervously shaking their hands. 

I noticed the brown eyes on Aaron. They were stunning, and I could see his muscles on his arms because he was wearing a t-shirt. Julie told me to stop drooling in Norwegian. The boys didn’t understand it and just looked at us stupid. “And this is Archie” Jack said. Archie turned around shy. The little boy was so cute in his Arsenal jersey. When he turned around I could see that the jersey had DAD written on the back and the number 19. Probably his son I thought.

When we got to the car I was talking to Julie in Norwegian, which seemed to irritate Jack enormously. “You know Archie, that’s how your mom Lauren talks to her friends, only they understand what they are talking about”, he said to Archie buckling him up in the baby seat. Me and Julie just laughed.

We arrived at Julie’s apartment building about 40 minutes later. Julie helped me get the suitcases out of the car. We said our goodbyes to the boys and started walking toward the building when we heard Jack shouting at us. “Wait, Julie! You are coming tonight?”. “Yes, I’ll be there at 7” Julie answered.

Julie looked at me as we were walking into the elevator. “So are you up for a boys’ night?” “What do you mean? How can we have a boys night when we’re girls? I said confused. “No no, you don’t understand. When I started hanging out with them, they had these boys’ nights and they didn’t want to change the name of the night. So it’s been boys’ night all the time. You see? We’re just hanging out, playing fifa and talking about stuff. You up for it?” she said. Before I got the chance to say anything she answered “Of course you are” bumping my shoulder with her arm. “Then you’ll get to meet the boys, Jack, Theo, Gibbo and Aaron” she said, laying so much pressure on Aaron because she knew I liked those kinds of boys.

Once she mentioned Aaron I couldn’t help in but smile. The tall guy with the dark hair and brown eyes. “Based on the look on your face, I’ll guess we are going” Julie said laughing while locking up the door to the apartment.