Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V

''You know Pigeon you really are making it hard to resist you.'' I turned my head to see Justin I chuckled and thanked the bartender and looked back at Justin.

''My name is not Pigeon ok and I knew you wanted me.'' I said he laughed and sat on the stool in front of me. ''Fighting tonight?'' I asked him looking at his clothes.

''Yeah 3rd fight, you betting?'' he asked I scrunched my face up.

''I don't know yet, I want to see a good fight and earn the money.'' he scoffed. ''What'' I asked smiling.

''My fights are interesting.''

''I just want one where you lose.'' he laughed shaking his head. ''You are going to waiting a really long time for that Pidge.'' he said laughed.

''Hey you never know it could happen tonight.'' I said he smiled and licked his lips and looked at my legs then to me.

''The dude won't get one hit on me.'' I laughed. ''Yeah right.'' I said crossing my legs he stood up leaning his hands on my thighs staring me in the eye.

''Would you like to make a wager on that Selena Gomez.'' he smiled his eyes brighten.

I smiled. ''I'll take that bet. I think he'll get one in on you.''

''And if he doesn't? what do I win.'' he asked I shrugged and the yelling filled my ears and his mouth stretched into a wide grin.

''If you win, I'll do anything even go without fighting for a month'' I raised my eyebrows and he smiled again.'' But if I win you have to stay with me for a month.''

''What!'' I shrieked '' what kind of bet is that?'' I asked he crossed his arms smirking I bit my lip ''anything you do anything, like no fighting no sex.'' he nodded ''Not life threatening''

''No you don't have to fight me.'' I patted his chest he laughed I smiled. ''So what you say Pidge we have a deal.'' I cried into my hands he chuckled.

''Scary cat.'' he said and walked off I gasped and looked at Taylor who was beside me the whole time with a big Cheshire grin on her face.

''Go stick 2 hundred on him.'' she laughed taking two Benjamin's from me and walked off I groaned and got up and walked to his table the girl he was talking to glared at me causing him to turn away and he smiled and stood up I stepped to the side.

''So we have a deal.'' he licking his lips a smirk forming this way onto his face.

''One thing why live with you.'' he shrugged. ''Just want to get to know you, plus it be good to rub in Vinny's face having his little sister living with me.'' he said and looked at Vinny who was making out with my sister in law.

''Ok I'll agree to this bet under one condition.'' I said he smiled and nodded.

''What?'' he asked. ''Don't get any legit feelings for me.'' he laughed.

''Ok I won't.'' he said still laughing. "No i am serious justin don't" he just looked at me. ''Ok then we got a deal, now I need to go give this guy a little bit of a pep talk.'' I patted his cheek and walked over to Taylor hearing him laughing as I left.

''Put the money in.'' she nodded walking away from a guy she was dancing with over to me.

''OK NEXT UP RHAGE AND PRESTON!'' the Dj said I cheered and chanted Rhage and Justin walked by me laughing.

''Oh yeah by the way I have a room-mate so you'll be in my bed.'' he whispered in my ear and slapped my bum my jaw dropped hitting the floor and he smirked.