Chapter 13

Author's P.O.V

Every morning and night Selena spent in the gym getting ready for this fight. Her brother's her dad and Justin has all had sparing matching with her each one getting better and better. Today she flew to New Orleans with her 3 brothers Justin Jaxon Jinx Barry her dad and his men.

''Have you got the whereabouts where she should be?'' Eric asked his dad who nodded. Giving Lorenzo is one of the most powerful/dangerous man in the United States he has his connections all over the places that would rat someone out to save their life, so in kind of situation it came in handy having him being who he is, with a bit of luck they'll find Gabriella at the fights.

''It's not even a mile from the tournament. Selena is going to go to the tournament with Justin, Jaxon, Jinx, Barry, you and your brothers. I'm going to go to his warehouse, we don't know if he'll have her there so we need to have both grounds covered, that way he pulls out he won't get out because we'll have them surrounded.'' he said to his son who nodded and looked at Justin who was looking at elena who was sitting on the bed looking at the ground, he got up and walked over to her, she looked up giving him a small smile he bent down.

''You want your hand wraps?'' he held them up she shook her head. ''No I'm going in without them.'' she said he nodded putting them on the bed knowing he won't get into her today.

''How you feeling?'' he asked she looked over at Jaxon who hasn't sleep in days hasn't ate hasn't spoken to anyone. ''I just want to get her back, only thing on my mind.''

''Good that's the way to think, it's nearing 7 we better get a move on.'' she nodded standing up and her dad looked at her,  he got up and walked over to her she looked at him trying to give him a smile but nothing work, her face was stone cold plain.

''You know I want a dog right?'' he nodded confused. ''Think you can get two tomorrow for me and Gabby, we're older now we can look after them?'' she asked he smiled and nodded.

''Yeah definitely tell me which one in the morning and I'll get them.'' he said hugging her tight.

''Remember duck a lot let them get tired then take them out better to get the neck and break it.'' she nodded hugging him once more before exciting the hotel and going down to the rental cars and they got in.

''This could be my last car ride.'' she randomly said Justin looked at her. ''Don't talk like that you hear me, I've been there done it and that talk will only get you killed you need to be alive for your sister to come home.'' she nodded slipping her hand under his he joined their fingers and he kissed her head she let out a deep breath waiting until the car stop when they got out it was like an underground compartment.

''I want to see her first.'' she growled at one of the big men who had been standing at the front of the dark warehouse waiting for her arrival. ''No yet sweet cheeks.'' he slapped her ass Justin let go of her hand and slammed him to the wall.

''Want me to snap your neck buddy, touch my girl again and I promise you I will.'' he growled sending shivers down selena's spine. Jinx pulled Justin back giving him a firm look, shoving Jinx off he stood in front of selena taking her hand and led her down the corridor. One of her dad's men opened the door and the sound of cheering filled their ears, Justin squeezed her hand she squeezed it back and walked in seeing hundreds of people cheering and guys in the ring.

''You took on 9 men when you were 11 years old, they tried to rape your little sister in front of your very eyes, the only way you can stop her from getting rape is kill one by one.'' Sam said looking over at the ring then back to her, she nodded as her older brother Vinny rubbed her shoulders and kissed the back of her head. She watched Sam walk off through the crowd and let a deep breath out.