Chapter 14

Selena's P.O.V

''Owe shit.'' I mumbled leaning my head on the cold wall. ''You ok baby?'' I heard my dad asked I hummed pushing myself from the wall and turned to him, he was looking around the room then back to me.

''Are you dancing?'' he asked his eyes widen. ''Trying.'' I sighed.

''You haven't danced in about 4 years.'' he said I nodded. ''I woke up this morning and just wanted to do it so I came down here. My side is still at me so it's much harder to get back into.'' I said he walked over to the iPod.

''Let's see what you have so far if you're up for it.'' he said I nodded standing in the middle of the wall and he hit play and I started . I stopped and looked threw the mirror at myself catching my breath when I saw another person beside my dad, I turned around to Justin and I smiled.

''Hey babe.'' he walked towards me my dad left I frowned. ''Why the hell didn't I know you dance.'' he asked crossing his arm I shrugged tucking my hair behind my ears.

''I asked you about hobbies you said you had none, why did you lie to me.''

''Because it's a hobby no more so I didn't need to tell you because I didn't do it then.''

''Why did you stop?'' he asked I sighed looking over at my docking station then to him. ''I stop dancing when my mom died, she was my biggest fan, I danced since I was about 7 and when she died I didn't care about it no more.'' I shrugged he sighed.

''I wish you would have told me this.'' he said I chewed on the inside of my lip.

''Sorry.'' I said looking back up at him he nodded and walked to the door I sighed dropping my head and I went over to my iPod hitting shuffled and I hit it to the max and continued  I fell to the ground breathing heavily.

I sat against the wall pulling my top off me leaving me in a sports bra and joggers and put my legs out in front of me listening to random songs playing. I sighed and looked up resting my head back on the wall and I saw Justin leaning against the door frame. I bit my bottom lip he walked over and sat down beside me giving me a bottle of water

''How's your side?'' he asked. ''Good, still a bit sore but it's getting there.'' I said rubbing my side nodding, it was still bruised.

''You shouldn't stop doing this dancing business, you're great at it.'' he said I stood up shaking my head. ''No it's too late now.'' I said taking the plug from the wall and took my iPod out and I picked my shirt up.

''Babe I didn't mean to snap at you.'' he said getting up. ''Its ok you don't worry.'' I smiled and walked out of the studio and headed up to the heart of the house, the kitchen.

''Hey Selly Sel'' I turned to see Sam walked out of my dad's office with my dad and Buck following I nodded walking into the kitchen and I sat down at the table letting out a long breath.

''So your dad said you were dancing.'' Sam said sitting in front of me I nodded slowly. ''You know I miss going to your dance rehearsal seeing you making up dances teaching all the other's.'' he said I bit the inside of my lip.

''I miss it too.'' I mumbled then cleared my throat'' but I'm done, no going back.'' I smiled getting up walking to the fridge.

''You think you mom would have wanted that?'' he asked I dropped my shoulders looking in the fridge. ''Selena she loved to see you dance she loved to see that twinkle in your eye as she watched you. Everyday she'd come home from work she would go straight down to the studio and sit there for hours watching your new routines.'' my dad said I took the cucumber out of the fridge.

''I will do that for you.'' Alana said. ''No that's fine, there's no need for you to stay around I'm going to order in tonight and I'll be washing up you get on home.'' she turned her head to my dad.