Chapter 26

Selena's P.O.V

''Well?'' I asked Gabby from the bedroom she opened the door looking relieved

"Good news?"

''Say's I'm not pregnant.'' I let out a sigh of relief mentally thanking god and got up hugging her, she cried tears of relief.

''Gabs.'' I heard Jaxon mumbled from behind us. I pulled out and turned around, he had a black eye and busted lip from me hitting him he didn't meet my eye, instead looked around the room. I winked at my sister she fought a laugh off and I walked to the door, he moved quickly out of the way, I fought a smile off and walked up stairs.

''You didn't need to hurt him last night.'' Justin said.

''Don't you even fucking start, he was wrong so fucking wrong Justin, you've no idea how a girl would feel like that, she literally thought she could be pregnant and being a single mom under the age of 18!'' I shot he sighed I slammed the bathroom door and I got ready. I put some blusher on and fixed my hair and walked out.

''Where you going?''

''Out with the Alice.'' I said picking my purse up he groaned.

''Pidge can you just stop?''

''SELENA COME ON WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO HALF HOUR AGO.'' Alice called up the stairs.

''Can't.'' I said to Justin and we went to the tattoo parlour where I got my belly pierced then I got a tattoo. I wanted something meaningful, something I permanently want to have on me and not regret.

''It looks hot.'' I said looking at my sister in law's as we headed to the car and went home. We went into the house everyone was out the back. We walked through the living room and I saw Justin sitting and the bar with a drink in front of him. Alice nodded and I walked over to him he turned his head as I sat down I crossed my arms.

''Want a drink?'' he asked after a few minutes of silence.

''A goodnight kiss be nice.'' he nodded getting up walking the other side of the bar and put the drinks into the mixer and put it into a glass and gave it to me I thanked him taking a sip I smiled and nodded and he leaned in front of me.

''I've seen friends of mine be with girls for years then break up, I just don't lose you Pigeon, you are literally the air I breathe and the thought of us not being together really does scare me. I love holding you while you sleep and when you wake up, and thinking of that never happening again makes me protective, I can't let another man take my girl from me.'' he said looking into my soul.

''Even being engaged thought Justin; you should know you'll never lose me. Fucking hell Justin I know your darkest secrets and yet I am still here, I saw you fight, almost murder men, sat by your hospital bed for a month until you were better, selling drugs having guns and I'm still here. You don't give a fuck who my family is or who my dad is you want me as I am and it makes me see that you are the only man who does see me and not my surname, I'm not going anywhere Justin you need to believe than because you will push me away and I don't want that to happen.'' my eyes watered.

''Don't cry baby.'' he whispered wiping a single tear down I nodded and he took my hair behind my ear

''I'm going to work on it ok? I'll talk more to you about my feelings it's just hard but I'm going to do it, we're going to get married going to have a family grow old together, but Pigeon I can't stop being protective, you're my girl it's my job.'' I nodded and I leaned over kissing him he cupped my face turning my peck into a passionate kiss.

''So you get your belly pierced.'' I pulled my top up he licked his lips I laughed scratching my cheek.

''Wait why do you have a bandage on your neck are you ok?'' he asked coming around to me.