Chapter 10

Selena's P.O.V

5 days and Justin has been sleeping. They took him off the breathing machine yesterday and he is breathing on his own so that's one good thing, but now it's just a wait for him to wake up on his own.

''Here'' I turned my head to see Jaxon.

''Thanks'' I said taking the coffee off him and I took a sip and put it on the bedside locker and rested my head back on my fist.

''You think he'll wake up'' he asked I looked at him his face was pale red and drained, poor kid hasn't left the room in five days.

''Course he will your brother is a very strong guy his body is on so much medication keeping him asleep'' I said he nodded and I rubbed the back of Justin fingers picking up my coffee.

''Has your mom gone home'' I asked him he nodded.

''Yeah my dad said he gave her a relaxer she's gone to bed whether she'll sleep or not I don't know'' he said I nodded looking back at Justin's face I stared at his face and my imagination had me thinking his eyes twitched I sighed and Jaxon looked at me.

''I thought his eyes twitched'' I said he looked at him for a few minutes and sighed.

''You haven't slept in five days tiredness is catching up on you'' I nodded drinking the rest of my coffee and I crossed my legs and drawed shapes on his hand and kissed the back of his fingers when I felt his baby finger moved.

''Justin'' I asked sitting up his eyes twitched again and the machine start beeping.

''Shhhh hey relax ok I'm right here you are fine just try relax its ok'' I said in a soothing voice and he squeezed my hand.

''Jaxon get the doctor'' he nodded running out. ''that's it nice light breaths, can you open your eyes'' I asked him his eyes twitched I put my hand over his eyes over the light and he slowly opened.

''Hey'' I whispered his eyes closed slowly and the door opened and his doctor and nurse came in.

''Can you wait outside?'' they asked we nodded he gripped my hand not letting it go.

''Pid-Pi'' he whispered in a groggily voice trying to get my name out but he couldn't because of the tube and a dry mouth.

''I'm here, I'm not leaving you'' I said I looked at the doctor he nodded and I rubbed the back of his hand pulling Jaxon to me with my other hand not letting him leave. I winched as the nurse removed the tube from his throat he gagged and started coughing.

''Can you tell me your name son'' the doctor asked after giving him a drink of cold water to help his scratchy throat.

''J-Justin B-Bi-Bieber'' he said his voice a little above a whisper.

''Ok Justin followed this light ok'' he said flashing a light in his eyes he followed it and the doctor looked at the machine and nodded and looked at him.

''How are you feeling''

''Like shit'' he whispered I smiled rubbing his knuckles and looked at Jaxon. ''You better ring your dad'' he nodded walking out.

''Ok Justin I've top up your morphine ok but when that wears off I need you to stay clam there is an oxygen mask here with nice cool air for when you need it and it'll help you breath better, the bullet pierced your lung so it'll take time to heal'' he nodded slightly and the doctor looked at me.

''Make sure youse take it easy ok he is very weak and tired''

''Thanks doc'' he nodded leaving the room I looked down and him rubbing his cheek he opened his eyes and his lips twitched a little.