Chapter 29

Selena's P.O.V

''How did you get that kind of information?'' he asked me. ''I have connections as well.'' he raised his eyebrows.

''I may have treated to kill Ramsey's murphy's daughter and maybe cut his 25g he owe you to give me the information.'' he looked around and he shook his head at me.

''I used to say she was like your mother, I'm very wrong this is all me.'' he said to Vinny.

''He has 100 men all scattered out, the only way you will get them all if you put fresh bait out there.'' I said to him.

''No, no way am I using you.'' he said firmly I rolled my eyes.

''What other way will we get them?'' I asked him raising my eyebrows.

''Maybe she could we go to the bar they hang out, flirt get one drunk and pull everything he knows.'' someone said and I heard a growl I looked at Justin who looked like raging murderer.

''I think that's an amazing idea, I'll make sure I don't look like me.'' I looked at my watch.

''I can bring one back to the ware house make sure he is drunk and use can do what you like with him.'' I said to him he looked at Justin.

''Look I'm sorry but I'm doing this.'' I said to my dad and stood up looking at mywatch.

''It's nearing 11 it's a good enough time, I'm going to go get some of Gabby's clothes on me. "I'll be down in half hour." I said leaving the room and I went up to my sister's room put a face of make up on and got  and I curled my hair into tight rings giving me a lot of short hair and I headed down stairs.

''Would you take me home from a bar?'' I asked some guy I didn't know he whistled.

''Damn right I would and even throw a drink in there'' I nodded looking in the mirror.

''Daddy I'm ready!'' I called out putting lip gloss on and I checked myself out and I saw Justin through the mirror I turned to him he walked over to me lifted my hand up and he slipped the engagement ring off my ring I licked my lips expecting it, I took my hand away.

''I was expecting it.'' I mumbled stepping back he tilted my chin and kissed me ever so softly.

''You can't go into a bar with this on can you?'' I gasped.

''So we're still together?'' he smiled softly.

''Of course, I sat down with Gabby earlier on and we had a long talk, I'm just worried but I can't hold you back from this, but I will be right behind you, I'm not sending you into the lions alone, I've be following the SUV with Jinx.'' I nodded.

''I love you, you know that, more than anything, don't ever forget it ok.'' I said cupping his face he kissed me hard.

''I love you too baby, I'll be here when you get back ok, I don't think I can watchanother guy touch and kiss you tonight I blow our cover and kill him.''

''Hopefully it won't be that long.'' I kissed him once more before leaving with three of my dad's men and got into a car and got dropped off 5 minutes before the bar. I took a deep breath and walked into the bar and I sat on a stool.

''Coke.'' I said to the bartender she nodded and I felt someone sit beside me I turned my head seeing a tattoo tear under a guy's eye. I stopped myself from growling, instead I smiled he winked I forced myself to blush thinking of Justin and looked away picking my drink up.

''What's a pretty little thing like you doing in here?'' he asked a hint of Italian in his accent.

''Well my boyfriend dumped me this morning so I came out to get over him.'' I shrugged and looked at him and smiled he was checking me out.