Chapter 20

Selena's P.O.V

''Awesome, everyone off the floor the others on you come.'' I shouted hitting stop they all came out spreading out I hit play and they got the dance done I smiled stopping the recording and clapped they all got up and I looked at my watch it was after 3, with 50+ people in the room it takes that long. Jerry, Halle, Kim and I are dance teachers so kids off the community joined and we learn them how to dance.

''Ok I want you all to go home and do that dance over and over again until it stuck in your head.'' they all nodded.

''Right so myself, Selena and Halle are going to do a new routine it's not as long we're going to do it first then teach you'll ok.'' Kim said, everyone nodded I got up and the moved to the side of the room and Kim went to the iPod then came back and we started doing the routine.

''If you feel uncomfortable dancing like that you don't need to do so but if want to learn some more reggae come on up.'' Halle said everyone got up but a girl, she looked down mortified because everyone looked. She was maybe a little bit curvy not much but she was a terrific dancer. I left Kim and Halle to learn the other Reggae and I went over and sat beside her.

''You ok Carly?'' I asked she nodded looking at her high tops then to the others. ''Why aren't you up there.'' I asked her she shrugged.

''Just don't feel as confident, they're all skinny not afraid to show off their body,'' she said sighing I nodded. ''Carly I have big bum that sometimes I can't dance over it.'' she looked at me.

''Really?'' I nodded. ''It has a mind of it's on, I'll go one way it'll go another and it looks to messy so I wouldn't do a certain routine, Kim hasn't got a flat stomach and she knows that, that's why she doesn't lift her top up when she dances but it doesn't stop her dancing.'' she looked down.

''I just want to be able to move like them and not worry about people judging my weight.'' I scoffed. ''Carly you're not heavy what do you weigh about 140?'' I asked her.

''146.'' she mumbled. ''I weight 135.'' I said she looked at me.

''What.'' I nodded. ''It's all in my ass, babe you aren't fat you've a nice curvy body you just wear baggy clothes to much that you believe you are big, come on stand up.'' I said get up pulling her up she sighed getting up.

''Take your hoodie off.'' she took it off she had a baggy top on I stood behind her taking the elastic band of my wrist I pulled her top back.

''Selena no.''

''Don't move.'' I said she groaned I tied the back of her top and I tuck it under I pulled her sweats down to her waist showing off some skin, this girl is crazy she has a flat belly wide hips and thighs a bum, what every guy wants in a girl, a bit of meat.

''Hey Andre what do you think about her figure.'' she grimaced he looked at her.

''She looks good, wears to much baggy clothes.''

''I like her ass, she's a nice ass.'' Nate said while dancing I smiled and looked at her she was mortified. ''See you are gorgeous and never let anyone tell you, you're not.''

''Thank you.'' I smiled. ''Right come on I'll learn you the dance.'' I said pulling her to the front she followed and I went through the dance with her some other people behind us learning it while the other sat down.

''You remember that dance you and Nate done to one of Fergie's song?'' Lena asked I nodded and looked at him he nodded.

''Can you do it?'' she asked I bit my lip. ''Yeah come on great way to end a class watch other people.'' Jerry said sitting down I looked at Nate he shrugged getting up walking to the IPod I got up tossing my shirt on to my bag and walked over in front of everyone.