Chapter 5

Selena's P.O.V

I woke up in a heap of pain, my body was aching, my head was hopping and I was sweating to death. I grunted pulling the covers off me and I rolled over onto my back groaning into my hands. I managed to open my eyes 5 minutes' later and I pulled myself from the bed seeing myself in half of last night clothes, underwear and hells. I reached over for one of my dad's baggy tops and put it on, it came mid-thigh and I slipped socks on after removing my heels and I walked down to the bathroom and headed down stairs for a cold glass of water.

**Wolf Whistle** I turned my head to see a few guys sitting in the living room staring at me I rolled my eyes and winched.

''You fools act like you never saw a girl before.'' I shook my head bringing the glass to my lips and I washed the glass out and turned around to them.

''What time is it?'' I asked no one in particular. ''Noon.'' I heard a familiar voice, I turned my head to the left to see my dad and Justin looking at me both of their arms crossed.

''Hey daddy what you doing here?'' I asked walking over and hugging him he hugged me back kissing my head.

''Came to see if Justin here was taking care of my little girl.'' he said I chuckled. ''I'm all good.'' I said he hummed.

''So out again last night I see'' I nodded. ''Tonight you are staying in, you're only 20''

''21 in a few months daddy.'' I shook my head. ''You could be 21 tomorrow and you still be staying in tonight, I don't want you killing that liver of yours, you've been out every night the past 9 days you are having a night off or I'll be freezing your cards.'' he said I huffed crossing my arms only to get a smile in return. Yeah I got my bank account back, even though I don't need it, being cut of sucked

''Oh daddy took her cards.'' I heard the guys laugh I snapped my head to the guys I don't know.

''If you want to keep your ears on that fat head of yours I'd advise you to mind your business before I rip them off and feed them to you.'' I spat a few of them chuckled deeply.

''You've a tough bitch on your back bro.'' I heard a growl expecting it to be from my dad, I looked at him to see him looking at Justin who was staring the guy down as if he was a piece of dirt under his shoe.

''What the fuck did you just call her.'' Justin asked pulling the guy to his feet.

''Chill man''

''Don't fucking talk about her like that again or I'll fuck you out the window got me.'' he growled the guy nodded and Justin shoved him.

''Get out, all you get lost I've stuff to sort out.'' he said to them they looked at him. ''Now.'' he spat they got up one by one and walked out nodding to my dad not looking at me and closed the door after them.

I looked at my dad. ''How's the kids need me to watch them?'' I asked him he shook his head.

''Nope I dropped them off at school this morning and I'm collecting them at 3 then going to bring them to dinner, you want to come.''

''No, I'm not able for sunlight today I feel as if I drank for America.''

''You did.'' I stood on Justin's foot he winched my dad looked between us both.

''You relax on the drinks kid I mean it.'' I saluted my dad he smiled and kissed my head.

''Ho diritto di parlare di Justin ci danno un minuto baby?" he asked me speaking in Italian to give him and Justin a minute.

''Nessun problema daddy.'' I said and I walked over to the living room and I sat down into the cushion and put on home just as ''Extreme Makeover; Home Edition'' was just starting. I heard my dad and Justin talking quietly and form the corner of my eyes looking over my way every few seconds, my dad laughed slinging his arm around Justin's neck getting him in the head lock, Justin punched my dad's stomach.