Chapter 11

Selena's P.O.V

''I missed this place'' Justin said sitting down on the living room sofa I sat beside him. ''How you feeling kid'' he smiled shaking his head.

''Good, I hate that hospital'' he said I hummed sitting down beside Jinx.

''So home today huh'' Jinx said I nodded yawning.

''Yep had the maids on to me this morning wanting to know when I would return so they can clean my room'' I shook my head he chuckled.

''Wait you're going'' Justin said I nodded. ''Well yeah that fighting crap is over now and you're home from the hospital I don't need crash here no more'' I said he frowned and nodded I stood up.

''Since you idiots are here to keep him company I'm going to go pack my stuff'' I said giving Jinx the remote control and I headed up stairs. I yawned and I sat down on the bed throwing things into my suitcase.

''You lived with me for a week straight right'' I turned to see Justin I nodded slowly. ''And the 3 days when we made that bet'' I nodded.

''So that's 10 days, I still have another 21 days left'' he said I chuckled. ''If I'm not mistaking I think someone is trying to make me stay'' I said he crossed his arms leaning on the frame of the door.

''Would it be so bad keeping you here against your will'' he asked I laughed leaning back on my arms looking at him. 

''I don't know I have a very busy life you know'' he walked towards me. ''What could you possibly be busy doing'' he asked his hand on my legs as he leaned over me with a smirk knowing he'll get me to stay.

''Pack for New Zealand'' his smirked dropped and mine grew and I laughed. ''Sike'' he playfully glared at me.

''Bitch'' I laughed brushing my lips off his and kissed the corner of his mouth he growled into my neck kissing it softly I smiled.

''So you 100% certain on going to the club tonight'' I asked him he nodded. ''Yep, I've spent 4 weeks in hospital my breathing is good my back is a bit sore but not bad enough I've to stay in'' I nodded.

''No fighting Justin'' I said firmly he smiled. ''Ok mom'' I hit the back of his head.

''Owe'' he frowned.

''You fight I'll do worse than you'll do to that guy I can promise you that'' I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and moved back.

''That's not fair'' he pouted I stood up. ''Life's not fair buddy'' I patted his chest and walked out of the chuckling to myself and headed down stairs.

''So he got you to finish out the bet huh'' Barry laughed I chuckled sitting down. ''I've spent every day all day hanging out in the hospital, I'm irresistible'' I sang they laughed and we heard footsteps coming down the stairs I turned my head to Justin he glared at me I smiled and turned back to the telly.

Tonight is going to be good.

**********************************************

After showering, doing my hair make up I got dressed. I smiled at myself I looked good in this and it's good enough to have Justin drooling.

''Ready Pidge'' he called up the stairs. ''Yeah coming'' I called back picking my clutch and closed the door after me and I went down stairs to see Justin looking down right fine.

''Whoa'' he said I smiled walking but him closing his mouth I heard him turn around and gasp. This pink dress really does wonders for my ass.

''Ready'' I asked he cleared his throat and nodded I smiled and walked out the door he followed and I pressed the button for the elevator and I looked at him he was looking at my bum he looked up and smiled and looked up at the elevator waiting for it to open I turned back to it and started whistle I felt his eyes boring into me I chuckled.