1

Cassie's POV

I was going to my brother Ryan's house, as him and his wife were throwing a little party with some of his teammates. A part of me didn't want to be there, but I still went to see my sister-in-law. When I get to their house, I let myself in, noticing they are all in the backyard. I made my way out there, to say hey to everyone.

Ryan gave me a hug after his wife Larisa did, "Can I ask you a small favor?" He asks me with a slightly huge smile on his face.

I sighed and nodded my head yes, "Please tell me it's something fairly easy."

He nods his head, "Can you check on the kids, and then make me a margarita. Oh and help yourself to whatever you want."

I head back into the house and upstairs. The kids seem to be sleeping peacefully. Before I leave the room, I kiss their heads. I come out of the room, looking down on my phone. As I turn the corner, I bump into someone.

"Watch where you're goi-" I say until I look up and see a tall guy who was super cute.

"Um sorry about that," He said as he looks at me with a confused face.

"Babe, where'd you go?" I hear someone call up the stairs, and my small smile goes away.

I finally realize that he has a girlfriend when he looks away and says, "I'm going to the bathroom."

My face went back to having a normal expression, and I continued going back downstairs. The first thought that came to my mind was if Larisa knew about this guy.

I skip going to the bar, and head straight to the backyard, "Hey where's my drink?" Ryan asks as I pass him.

I completely ignored him and sat down next to Larisa. She was talking to someone who just came up to the table, so I waited until she was finished.

"What's up girl?" She asked turning to me after she was done.

"You obviously have to know this person, since he's at your house. He's super tall and has some very nice brown eyes. Oh my gosh there he is right now," I say overly excited.

"Oh Christian?" She says when she looks at him, "he has a girlfriend, Emma."

"Well I figured that out in the hallway, but if they ever breakup, shoot him a text for me." I say and she laughs.

"Still waiting on my drink, little sister," Ryan says as he walks up to our table.

I roll my eyes and get up to go back to the bar inside. I grab all the stuff, and start making his drink. In the middle of it, someone came and sat on the other side of the bar. I look up seeing it's Christian, and he smiles at me.

"So who are you?" He asks.

"I'm Cassie, Ryan's younger sister," I said and then decide to pretend to be a little clueless, "and you are?"

"Come on, like you don't know who I am," he says and gets a laugh out of me, "I'm Christian and it's nice to meet you." He puts his hand out for me to shake it.

I put down the stuff, and shake his hand. We continued talking, and before I know it, I'm drinking the drink that's suppose to be for Ryan. About 15 minutes into the conversation, I finish the margarita.

"Babe what are you doing in here?" I'm guessing Christian's girlfriend had asked him when she walked in.

"Oh making a new friend," He said and she looked at me and didn't seem too nice.

He got up and went back outside with her. My second attempt to getting the drink out to Ryan is successful, as it took me a couple more minutes to make it.