18

Cassie's POV

The next morning, I woke up and showered and got ready to head to Ryan's. I didn't have any messages from Christian and it made me upset because I wasn't going to have contact with him for another 40 days.

I had breakfast and then drove to Ryan's place. When I got there, I gave him my car keys, and the other copy of my apartment keys. Ryan and Larisa drove me to the rehab place and it didn't take long until they admitted me. I'm here starting a new journey.

Christian's POV

This morning when I woke up, I realized I kinda freaked on Cassie last night. I called her and she didn't answer, she never had her phone turned off like that, so I got nervous.

I decided to wait for a while to see if she would call me back, but she hadn't. It made me scared so I got ready and drove to her apartment. When I got there, her Jeep wasn't parked in her spot, but I still went upstairs. I knocked on the door and she didn't answer it, "Cassie please open up."

There was no response, so I went back to my car. Then I drove, to Ryan's place and her car was parked outside. I rushed up to the door and rang the doorbell. Ryan answered it and I said, "Please tell Cassie I want to talk to her."

He gave me a confused look and laughed a little.

Ryan's POV

I shot Christian a confused look and remembered that Cassie's probably didn't tell him, "Come in Christian," I said and he walked in.

The both of us sat on the couch, "I picked a fight with her last night, is she mad at me?"

"She didn't tell you, did she?" I asked and confusion grew on his face and he shook his head no, "Cassie's in rehab." His mouth opened a little and he tried to take in the information.

"Can I go see her?" He asked.

"Christian, it's only Larisa and I allowed. We're the only people who she wanted to visit her. I'm sorry," I said.

He nodded his head and I walked him out. I knew Cassie wouldn't tell him.

Christian's POV

I left Ryan's place and went to my mom's place. As I went in, my mom came downstairs.

"Hey hon, what's wrong?" She asked as we went into the living room and everyone looked at us.

"Cassie," I said and took a couple seconds to collect myself, "She's in rehab."

Everyone was surprised and Cam attempted at reacting surprised.

"Did you know Cameron?" I asked and we all looked at him.

"Uhh kinda," He said and shrugged a little.

"How long have you known? And why didn't you tell me?"

"She told me when we went to workout the other day, and it's not my place to tell her information. Cassie said she didn't want to lose you over this," He said.

"I can't even go see her. She only put Larisa and Ryan down on her visitor's list."

"How long is she going to be in there?" Collin asked.

"Thirty to fourty days," Cam said.

I sighed and sat down. My mom leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Hon, it'll work itself out," My mom said and I nodded my head because she was always right.

I stayed there a while before heading home.