53

Cassie's POV

I spent the morning baking cupcakes and cookies and Christian helped me. "I'm so exhausted," I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Go take a nap then," Christian told me and kissed my cheek.

"If I take a nap I won't be up in time by the time everyone is here."

"Sure you will, I have my ways of waking you up," Christian said and pointed upstairs. I went upstairs and laid back down and I was out in a few minutes.

I woke up to Christian tugging on my shorts. "Cas wake up," He said.

"Leave me alone," I said and turned the other way.

"Babe you need to get up, you have a couple hours to get ready," He said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Three now. Get up the guys are coming around 5:15."

"Okay," I said and he left the room. I went back to sleep and it felt like two seconds later I heard people downstairs. I grabbed my phone and the time was 5:30. "Fuck, fuck."

I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower and did my hair. Time seemed to be passing by so fast and I got dressed in the outfit Christian picked out. As I went downstairs, the guys were down there drinking beers already.

Christian seen me and he smiled, "She's finally awake." He kissed the top of my head and then looked at everyone. "Cassie this is Scott, Blake, Jared, Cody, Baker, Dallas, and the other Jared. Everyone this is Cassie."

"Nice to meet you all. Sorry I overslept because Christian didn't wake me up," Christian gasped a little and pinched me. The guys laughed and they all went back to talking. "Why would you let me oversleep?"

"I didn't, I woke you up and you went back to sleep," He said and then leaned in to kiss me. His lips tasted like beer and he smelt like it as well.

"How many have you had?" I asked him when we pulled away.

"I'm only on my first," He said and Cody walked over to us.

"Hey sleepyhead," He said and hugged me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, are you going to the gym with Christian tomorrow?"

"Who's going to be there?"

"All of us, unless someone is hungover. So yes or no?"

"I'll probably go but I'll stick to Christian's side," I said and he furrowed his brows.

"Why, you'll have all of us," He said.

"There's someone there who likes her," Christian chimed in.

"Did I hear someone from the gym likes you?" Baker asked and all the guys listened.

"Yes, I don't know if you guys know him, Nick."

They all looked at each other, "We know exactly who you're talking about," Dallas said.

"He was literally checking her ass out right in front of me."

"So did you get in a fight with him?" Jared asked.

"I told him to do his job and leave her alone. I wasn't going to fight him because that looks bad on me and Cassie would've been mad at me," Christian said and then took a sip of his beer.

"Cassie what would you have done?" Someone asked me and I looked at Christian.

"Even though I don't like Nick, I would've been mad at Christian," I said and Christian looked at me with a confusing look.