60

Cassie's POV

Last night, Christian needed me to pick him up because he was drunk. "I'm sorry babe," He said as we woke up this morning.

"It's totally fine," I said and went to the bathroom because I was feeling sick. I threw up a couple times before feeling a little better.

The both of us got ready and then headed out. "I love your haircut," I said as I drove and ran my fingers through his hair. "You look so handsome."

"Baby you're going to mess my hair up," He said and chuckled.

"Sorry, but I really love your short hair," I said and kept my eyes on the road. Christian just laughed at me. "What time did we say everyone is coming over?" I asked.

"Seriously baby, we just talked about this while we were getting ready."

"I'm sorry, I literally don't know why I can't remember anything lately."

"We said 4:30. I'm going to look up if this is normal," Christian told me and started typing on his phone. "Well it says it's called pregnancy brain, and that you can forget really anything, such as what time our families are coming over."

"I'm sorry baby," I said and grabbed his hand.

"Don't be, I don't mind reminding you of things."

"And this is why I'm going to marry you someday," I said and I could feel Christian squeeze my hand gently.

"Cassie I love you so much." No matter how many times he told me that, it always felt like it was the first time he said it to me. It warmed my heart every time.

"I love you too," I said and could feel my face getting warm from blushing.

When we got to the store, I looked at baby stuff but didn't end up buying anything. Christian dragged me out of that section because that wasn't what we came for. We grabbed food and appetizers for tonight.

"Are you baking?" Christian asked.

"I mean I wasn't planning on it but I'll just make some cookies and brownies. That's all." He nodded his head and then we looked around the store a little before paying and checking out.

When we got home I laid on the couch for a while. "Cas aren't you going to start?"

"Start what?" I asked him.

"Baking baby," He said and reached for my hands.

"Oh I'm baking?" He laughed at me and nodded.

"This pregnancy brain is crazy," He said and I nodded. I pulled up a chair and got all the ingredients ready for the desserts.

"Put these in the oven for me," I said and Christian did. "I need a nap, carrying a baby is exhausting. And I'm not even two months yet."

"After, you could take a nap," He said and I nodded.

Christian came up right behind me and kissed on my neck a little. As good as it felt, I wasn't in the mood and I was tired. I pushed him away from me and he didn't say anything.

I got up and laid on the couch, then fell asleep in minutes. "Cas," Christian said and shook me a little. I opened my eyes and he helped me up. "Cookies are done, are you still making brownies?"

"Yes," I said and stretched. I made the brownies and then laid back down on the couch.

"You feeling good?" Christian asked. I shrugged my shoulders a little. "Talk to me babe."

"My back hurts, my stomach hurts. My feet hurt, I'm tired as hell. I have work tomorrow."

"I can give you a massage. And why don't you call in tomorrow?"