Let's make a deal

"An ugly monkey kicked the wall and then passed out, a stupid bunny fled the scene and walked into a tigers mouth, the trees that would squeak were just too weak and is now are cut down!"

I sang to myself running through the forest almost like Tarzan maybe but the only difference is that I don't swing from vines or run into trees. I start to giggle to myself before I sing another song "Tarzan the monkey man swinging from a rubber band, he slipped he tripped he bumped his mama lip. What  color was his blood except for red? Orange!"

I start to giggle even more but then my stomach started to grumble 'i guess I'm going to have to hunt for some food nearby' I thought to myself that was when a hand grabbed my shoulder. The grip was firm but gentle but in the end, it didn't really matter since I grabbed his hand and flipped him over "Who are you?"  I growled at the man who looked completely shocked.

The man who is now on the forest floor had on mostly black clothes a scarf or, are those bandages..., either way, it was wrapped around his neck and he had bags under his eye. Overall he just looks like a hobo.

"Hey there little listener are you Izuku Midoriya?" I turn around to see two more people behind me the one that is loud looked like a crackhead that had way too much hair gel and the other one looked like he been working out non-stop, went to all the gift shops in America, and has been hanging out with hair gel crackhead too but they look familiar somehow. "No, that is not my name. Not anymore at least." I whispered the last part but it was loud enough for the hobo to hear it "So you are Izuku Midoriya" He said in a monotone voice.

"No, I just told you that's not my name." I hissed at him 'are theses people death or something' I thought to myself until the bodybuilder started to speak "Alright then what would you like to be called then" The bodybuilder said. " How about you tell me your names first, after all, you already know something about me" I gave a little smirk 'just because I live in the forest doesn't mean I'm stupid'.

"Alright then I will go first, My name is Present Mic a pleasure to meet you little listener" I had to cover my ears because of how loud he was " oh my, I didn't mean to the little listener I tend to get loud at times without noticing that's my quirk." He gave me a toothy smile I started to giggle and gave him one right back "

My name is Shota Aizawa or Eraser Head, call me whatever you like I don't care." I stared at him and then said "Does this mean I can call you hobo" He didn't say anything after that so think the answer was yes after that I turned to the next person and last person, bodybuilder.

"My name is ALL M-" steam started to come out of his body, and then, suddenly that bodybuilder was no longer insight only a skinny man who looks overall poor but still trying to keep up with kids these days while trying to stop using drugs but it didn't work out in the end. The three men turned their heads to Steam boy but then turn back to me. Almost as if they were testing me either that our they wanted to see my reaction out of pure curiosity. But I only smiled and asked for him to continue introduction. I started to giggle seeing their bewildered expression.
"A-Ah yes I'm All might but when I'm in this form call me Toshinori Yagi"

I smiled again "I don't have a name so feel free to call me whatever you like just reframe from calling me Midoriya. Now to get straight to the point, who are you and what do you want from me?"

.....

"We have come to make a deal"

________________________________
A⃨u⃨t⃨h⃨o⃨r⃨'s⃨ n⃨o⃨t⃨e⃨

E⃨l⃨l⃨o⃨ t⃨h⃨i⃨s⃨ i⃨s⃨ m⃨y⃨ f⃨i⃨r⃨s⃨t⃨ f⃨a⃨n⃨f⃨i⃨c⃨ a⃨n⃨d⃨ b⃨o⃨o⃨k⃨ t⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨ i⃨ e⃨v⃨e⃨r⃨ m⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨
I⃨ h⃨o⃨p⃨e⃨ t⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨ l⃨i⃨k⃨e⃨d⃨ t⃨h⃨e⃨ c⃨h⃨a⃨p⃨t⃨e⃨r⃨

⒣⒜⒱⒠ ⒜ ⒩⒤⒞⒠ ⒟⒜⒴

ⓓⓡⓘⓝⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓢⓗⓔⓔⓣⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓕⓞⓛⓓ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓓⓘⓢⓗⓔⓢ

W͞o͞r͞d͞ c͞o͞u͞n͞t͞: 720