Brother senpai

Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice " Alright son I'll stop calling you that" laughter erupted the room most of it was Nemuri's and Hizashi's and what I got was a punch to the stomach but it was totally worth it.

I like it here.

——

Alright today is the day where I have to meet other children my age and my friends and all that other my little pony shit one thing I learned is that friendship is not always the key I had to learn that the hard way.

I walked to UA since it wasn't that far from Shota place and one thing I noticed is that the dam prick didn't tell me where fuckin 1-A class is and this skool big ass hell too- Uh metaphorically speaking of course  *cough cough*

"Where is 1-A class" I was wondering around and I guess I said my thoughts out loud because nothing prepared me for what I saw next

"Hello I heard you were looking for 1-A , maybe I could help, my name is Mirio by the way." Holy super stinkin' super crap did I just find All might's secret love child?!?! " Uh hello?" I snapped out of my trans sadly               "Oh uh Thank you I could really use the help oh and my name is Izuku. Wanna be friends?"

I gave my brightest smile and he gave one right back "Sure" I just have to say All might I don't know who you did it with but let me say he is hot as hell

Mirio Pov

I was looking around the halls to kill some time before class (␈) and I found a fluffy green haired boy who is not in uniform supposedly looking for 1-A and being the kind person I am I decided to help him out (␈)

"Hi I heard you were looking for 1-A maybe I could help, I'm Mirio by the way" but it seems that he didn't hear me "Uh hello?" I say again trying to get his attention "oh uh Thank you I could really use the help oh and my name is Izuku wanna be friends?" I simply nodded and gave a smile but for some reason I just can't shake the feeling that I just became a babysitter.

——
On the way to 1-A we had a pleasant conversation besides the fact that he kept asked me if I was All mights secret love chid and for me to strip

We arrived at 1-A and I opened the door for him "Alright Izuku this is 1-A I have a feeling that this won't be the last time you see me so see you later."I have to amit it's kinda weird to say someone's first name when you just meet them but he didn't give me a last name

"Bye-Bye Brother Senpai and I'll definitely see you on the flip side (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞" and then he walked into the classroom leaving me stunned. 'didhejustcallmebrothesenpaiohnygawdimabrothernowialwayswantedabrotheripromisetoprotectyoufromnowon' A small blush and a wide smile appeared on my face with out noticing and as I walked to into my class Nejire walked up to me "Wow I never seen you smile so brightly before and is that a blush I see" but I couldn't help it I am a brother in somebody's eyes now and I'm going to live up to that role "I just got a brother" "WAIT WHAT"

Izuku POV

As I walk into the classroom and the first thing I notice is that blue hair boy and kachan...? But before I could say anything that gravity girl from the entrance exam walked up to me "Oh your that boy that saved my life my name is Ochaco Uraraka and thank you again." "You don't ha e to say thank you so many times and besides that's what heros do right, go beyond and plus ultra now sit down before the teacher gets here"

I walked to my sit which was behind kachan and sat down apparently the blue hair boy and kachan were arguing about his feet on the desk but then suddenly the blue hair boy noticed me and walked to me " your that person from the exam right,my name is Iida Tenya and  I'm sorry for misjudging you it is clear that you are the better person for risking your life to save that girl" that was kind of sweet maybe I misjudged him to " Also why are you out of uniform isn't that breaking the rules" and then he started ranting about how I should wear the uniform and shit
(If any of you are wondering what he is wearing right now)

I walked to my sit which was behind kachan and sat down apparently the blue hair boy and kachan were arguing about his feet on the desk but then suddenly the blue hair boy noticed me and walked to me " your that person from the exam right,my name ...

The door opens again and immediately everyone is silent and going to there seats only to find a yellow caterpillar emerging into a man and. everyone had a sigh of relief that a caterpillar wasn't going to be teaching their class " hello I'm Shoto Aizawa or eraserhead and I will be your home room teacher. If your here to make friend then get out" "Ok!"I stand up and start to pack my things and the whole class is looking at me like I'm dumb "I'll meet you on the training grounds but right now I'm going to get some candy from dadzu want anything?"

Aizawa sighed "Get me some coffee you should know which kind by now" Ok I said leave the classroom "oh and problem child" "yes?" I turn back to look at my teacher "DO NOT put anything in my coffee" he starts to use his quirk to make his eyes glow and his hair starts to fly against gravity will which I still don't understand why it does that his hair has nothing to do with his quirk

"I have no idea what your talking about Sensei~" I gave an innocent smile and practically skipped out the classroom in which the children in there are still dumbfounded about what just happened.

Sigh

"Here put this on and head to the training grounds we are doing a quirk assessment"

꧁ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ꧂

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥:𝟙𝟘𝟛𝟛

ⒶⓃⒹ ⓇⒺⓂ︎ⒺⒷⒺⓇ ⓀⒾⒹⓈ

🅳🆁🅸🅽🅺 🆈🅾︎🆄🆁 🆂🅷🅴🅴🆃🆂 🅰︎🅽🅳 🅵🅾︎🅻🅳 🆈🅾︎🆄🆁 🅳🅸🆂🅷🅴🆂