USJ

"Alright you brats today we are going to USJ"
A yellow caterpillar said

"I don't think you should say that about your students" a certain sonic said stiff as always

"You try teaching them"

"Try being friends with them"

"..."

"..."

"Fair point, 10 extra points because I pity you 5 deducted points because I have this feeling"

————

"I still can't believe we are going to universal studio of Japan!" I said eating a snicker "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHITTY DEKU, WE ARE NOT GOING TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO OF JAPAN"

wHaT iN tHe CoUsIn FuCkInG tArNaTiOn aLaBaMa bEtTy CrOoKeR mS fUcKiNg BeTtY wHiTe Is ThIs HoE mAd FoR?!

"Kachan I think you need this snicker more than I do..." And as I offer my snicker as I can hear laugher from all around and a very very mad hoe.

——-
Author-Chan POV

You should already know what's going to happen, what's happening, and what happened from the Anime, the manga, and other Fanfic and AU. But because I'm a Author-Chan I will tell you anyway˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Izuku POV

"Uraraka was goo goo eyeing Thirteen, Aizawa was mentally questioning his life choices again, Thirteen was talking (cough*braging*cough) about how she could kill somebody with her quirk and how you can too, Kachan not caring, and me eating, of course their are other but if I do the others than it will take to long so moving on

Kirishima was all like "They have fake villains too, that's what's up!"
And Aizawa was all like "Nah those ain't fake, but man, fake villains would be pretty cool too"
And The villains we all like "But you got the real deal right here"
And I was all like "Yo Villains what a doo"
And Shigaraki was all like "Ay What a doo, you know where all might at tho"
And we was all like "Nah man, He ditched"
And the Shigaraki was all like "Damn that sucks but I'm going to have to kill some students no hard feelings tho right"
And I was all like "Nah y'all good you got to do what you got to do"
But the rest of them was all like "MIDORYA/DEKU!!!"
And I was all like "Wat? Do y'all need a snicker bar too? Oh and if we make it out alive can we go to Universal studio of Japan"
And all of them was like " Hell yea!"

And then we got teleported into different zones"

Oh if you don't know what's happening right now I'm at a conference or a meeting or maybe this is integration well either way I'm in Zezu's office with a human lie detector detective and all might

"For the last time I did not ditch" But for some reason the deactivate sweat dropped at this "Zezu only held me back so we could talk" he said "Oh. So I see you like helping people ditch principal Zezu" A black aura enraged from my body and we spreading around Zezu's office. No body dared to move " T&L D finish up this questions because I feel as if I cant hold back" "A-Ah this is the last question What happened to the Zomu?"

—— ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘ FashBack

"We was teleported to different zones but of course out of all the places they could have sent me to they decided to send me to that wet zone I think it was called ship wreck or splash zone or something doesn't matter ALL MY DILLY CRACKING CANDY WAS FLIP FLOPPED SOGGY!!!! I was like hella mad so I kinda...beat the fuck out of them and stole some of there money. But it was totally their fault! They should have never had it in the first place.

Anywho once we got out of there we saw Aizawa getting his ass handed to him. Like I couldn't help but say it

It wasn't the right time but it was the accurate words that nomu should have been named skull crushers, some of the class got there and watched in horror as Aizawa skull was getting crushed and I had enough. So I ran to it ignoring my class trying to stop me and I split it in half with two fingers.

Supposedly it was supposed to regenerate but it didn't and died Mr.Crusty didn't like that so he claim that he was going to kill me and started charging at me of course I dodged his attacks I pulled out my phone and said

"Let me ask All might first" he stopped and looked at me weird "That's....that's not how this works" "He said no and the all might came from behind me but Mr.Crusty and Mr.Misty escaped"

———— Fash back over

———— Fash back over

Well if this is over I'm going back to class bye bye and then I felt the room

——
Everyone still in the room POV

How OP is this kid?

Author-Chan POV

There are a lot of questions that needs to be answered

Why was he in the forest for so long?

Who was watching him?

How did he get a bazooka in the first place?

What happened to his mom?

How big is his bookbag?

Is he dora's relative?

What was his past like?

What is his quirk?

W̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆?
W̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿q̥̳̭̘̳͔̹̄ͫ̔̌ͭ̿̓ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ?
D̥̝͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚Ι̮͙͈o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐?

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs

ᗪᖇIᑎK YOᑌᖇ ᔕᕼᗴᗴTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᒪᗪ YOᑌᖇ ᗪIᔕᕼᗴᔕ