HOW?!?

"What is his quirk?"

That one question left the whole room silent and with a dense atmosphere that you can cut like a knife to a cake. But why? The silence came from them trying to figure out what was going on and what his quirk was but where did the dense atmosphere came from. Well that's easy

Because they all know he is quirkless

—-

The recovery girl had fixed gravity girl ankle by kissing it which I think is unsanitary because what if her ankle was dirty, no offense. But who am I to complain she's just doing her job and she gave me gummies

"Hey gravity girl are you ok now?" I asked her. She smiled and replied "Hai! Thank you for saving me, I would be as flat as a pancake if it wasn't for you" she bowed about a thousand times. " ok, ok I get it your grateful but could you please stop bowing saying thank you is enough for me. Now if you exscuse me I'm going to find dadzawa."

Dadzawa?

—-

💠🔆Time Skip🔅💠

I walk into the monitor room which surprisingly everyone was at sitting there quietly with a heavy tension. Wonder what made them like that. They all turned to me and the tension has lighten up a little.

" Dadzawa can you take me to starlucks I heard they added some new desserts to the menu" Aizawa sighed and facepalmed " how many sweets did you even eat to day?" He asked. Sometimes I swear I can hear his internal screaming, crying, or just plain both honestly I find joy in his suffering but he will never know that.

" 7 of my infamous chocolate bars, 3 Hershey's, about 5 things of cotton candy, 1 large bag of candy popcorn, 27 dum dum suckers, 2 snickers, 5 lemon cake slices,1 jumbo thing of Oreos, and one Boston cream filled donut" That's an accomplishment really usual I'd eat until a whole trash bag is filled all the way to the top.

"How the hell are you not fat yet  Master teach me your ways" Nemuri said practically pleading "HOW did you even get that much candy. Last time I checked we agreed that we give you the candy at the end of the week and would you stop calling me dadzawa I'm not your father"

Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice " Alright son I'll stop calling you that" laughter erupted the room most of it was Nemuri's and  Hizashi's and what I got was a punch to the stomach but it was totally worth it.

I like it here.

꧁𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖꧂

𝙾𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

🆆🅾︎🆁🅳 🅲🅾︎🆄🅽🆃: 454

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜:

🇩 🇷 🇮 🇳 🇰  🇾 🇴 🇺 🇷  🇸 🇭 🇪 🇪 🇹 🇸  🇦 🇳 🇩   🇫 🇴 🇱 🇩 🇸  🇾 🇴 🇺 🇷   🇩 🇮 🇸 🇭 🇪 🇸