Never have i ever

(My gawd i finnaly came up with a past for this fucker hurray! (¬_¬)  )

——-3 POV
"Let's play never have i ever!" Mina yelled. "Sure this will be fun" Kaminari agreed. The rest of the class agreed slowly creating a big ovelish circle siting on the floor. Surprising Iida agreed to the idea with noboy convincing him his excuse was 'sometimes we all need a break'. We all know that he was just as bored as we were but didnt push it.

(just picture the shape as how your class would create a circle (A big as ovelish square circle) )

"Ill go first! Errr.... Never have i everrrr been to jail/prison"

Izuku POV

"Mina? Why would any body here be in jail for it ever inappropriate especially for hero in training such as ourself!" Who Iida does that weird karate chop hand movements thing even when seating down. 'I wonder if it runs in the family'.

"That's not true Kaminari, Sero, and Bakubro our one of their fingers down" Kirishima said interrupting Iida's one-side lecture. "Oi don't for get about me! I've been their ALOT. I'm even acquainted with some of the guards there and Mr.Lie detective" I said raising my hand very proud "that's.......that's not something to be proud of......" Uraraka said slightly concerned for my well being ( mental health)

———
This went on till we got off topic and talked about stuff we did over the weekend ( translation: They was talking about their family's and my little pony shit) I couldn't help but feel felt out and for some strange reason I felt that Todoroki felt the same but I couldn't really tell as he kept his poker face on.

I started to eat candy of all types until somebody said "What about you Izuku" then all eyes were on my ' heckity heck I crave death with 5 abs and a god dam peck'

"Actually..... The last time I've seen my family was when my dad was sent to Tartarus a few days before I turned 4 and a week later I ran away." I smiled awkwardly as the room became silent. " I thought you were abandoned" Aizawa said appearing right behind me I wasn't surprised you tend to learn a few things staying with Aizawa.

"That's what you thought I never said that I was abandoned you only assumed." I said in a matter of fact tone. "Why?" Everyone looked at Todoroki surprised as he decided to talk to us. "Todoroki , how cute of you to worry about me!" I said running up to him and practically plopped myself onto his lap.

"I'm not worried about you I was just curious and could you get up I'm not interested." "Alright everyone get some tissues some snacks and some baby to cuddle with like Shota right he-ACGK"

some fucking how Aizawa bondage rope hit me upside the head "Todoroki that big meanie is bullying me!" I fake pouted hugging Todoroki still in his lap. Everyone was looking at todoroki strange and there was dark auras coming from there bodies....I wonder what their so mad about.

(Goddam is you trying to get him killed)

"Any who lets go on adventure to my PAST"

Next thing you know were in a fucking theater

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ-ᑕᕼᗩᑎᔕ ᑎOTᗴ

Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs
Dʀɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪsʜᴇs