Stick in his ass

Before I start this chapter there is something I'd like to say

holy...stinkin...SUPER CRAP

So the real question is what do I do now?

But that's neither here or thereI didn't actually expect people to read this or if they did I thought that they would leave it and forget about it because let's be honest here

I didn't actually expect people to read this or if they did I thought that they would leave it and forget about it because let's be honest here

1) I have no idea what I'm doing
2)making this up as I go
3)have writers block every 5 minutes
4)roasting pretty much everyone in the book
5)can get very confusing and I don't even know what I was doing
6)this book might become a lost cause one day

But enough about me talking trash on my book let's get to this chapter (might be short idk)

ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓢⓛⓨ:

We walked out of the office and I asked Mr.Hobo where was I going to stay, because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me go back home b̑̈ȏ̈ȏ̈h̑̈ȏ̈ȏ̈. "You are going to live with me problematic child so I hope you like cats." lol I'm going to annoy the hell out of him.

几ㄖ山 :

Katsuki POV ( bet you ani't see that coming)
(It's  kinda of a flash back sorta thing)

Ever since the day de-Izuku disappeared I've regretted everything I've done I guess the saying "you never knew what you had till it's gone" But truth be told you knew you had it you just never though you would lose it. So I have to be grateful with what was sparred the memories. 'If I ever find you again You shitty nerd I'm gonna say I'm sorry and your gonna like it.' Im going to go to UA and become a hero for the both of us.

Izuku POV:

Over that past week me and Shouta has grown a pretty weird relationship not like it wasn't weird at first anyway but it just got weirder in a way sorta... He knows my weakness now which includes candy, being petted on my head and my infamous 'Special Candy bar' which is a safer way of saying a "sweet death". I would tell you what's in it but I think it's safer if you didn't know.

Shouta decided that iT wAsNt SaFe for me to stay at ho-his place anytime of the day if he wasn't around to watch me. So instead of watching me he dropped me of at UA and let them deal with me instead. After the second day I knew most of the teacher and became friends with them including Hizashi, Nermuri, Power Loader, Lunch Rush, Thirteen, Snipe, Gunhead, and Yagi. Somehow Aizawa ended up with the name dadzawa or me joking about him being my dad or me joking on how he's my son and either way I get smacked on my head.

💠🔆Time Skip🔅💠
(ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴇxᴀᴍ)

I decide that I would do the exam even though I didn't have to but what can I say, I like being extra. But I did get weird looks probably because of my shirt

Maybe they wish that they had a shirt as awesome as this

As I walk into the school I notice a girl with brunette hair about to fall so in a nick of time I caught her by the shirt and pulled her back up. " It's bad luck to fall on a day like this"

"Hai! Thank you every much but we have to hurry so that we don't be late." She bowed and then ran off

-------
I was eating my Special candy bar while Hizashi was explaining about the robots but was then interrupted by a boy with blue hair and glasses.

"Excuse me but I have a question" I can tell this guy has a stick in his ass all ready "Hit me!" "On the print-out, it named 4 robots, not 3 if this is a mistake then this is very unbecoming of the school. And you with the green hair, Why are eating if your not going to take this seriously then just go home" This boy definitely has a Stick up his ass.
( I know he said villains but it didn't sit right with me)

"You didn't even let Present Mic finish what he was saying, the fourth robot is just an obstacle best to avoid them also I can do what I fucking want four eyes I suggest you take that stick out your ass so you will be able to sit properly, the fact that you interrupted and then call out somebody is very unbecoming of YOU"

The blue haired boy then sat back down flustered and then Present Mic continued what he was saying

——-lazy time skip

We got of the bus and into the fake city and I was in my 5th candy bar. I start to look at all the people and they all seemed pretty confident but then I spotted a familiar brunette hair girl I was about to walk up to her but then I was stoped by a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see who it was.

You guess it folks

Stick in his ass!

.

.

.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::

🅐🅤🅣🅗🅞🅡'🅢 🅝🅞🅣🅔

H͎e͎l͎l͎e͎ t͎h͎e͎r͎e͎ i͎ w͎a͎n͎t͎ t͎o͎ s͎a͎y͎ t͎h͎a͎n͎k͎ y͎o͎u͎ s͎o͎ v͎e͎r͎y͎ m͎u͎c͎h͎ f͎o͎r͎ r͎e͎a͎d͎i͎n͎g͎ t͎h͎i͎s͎ t͎r͎a͎s͎h͎ (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Word count:904

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜

𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜