Principle .....Shoat?

¿¿¿p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄

"Ꮥꭵꮢ ꮦꮒꮛ ꭹꭷꮼꮑꮑꮆ ꮇꮧꮥꮦꮛꮢ ꮇꭷꮙꮛꮄ ꭷꮼꮦ ꭷꭶ ꮦꮒꮛ ꮒꭷꮼꮥꮛ ꮧꮑꮑꮄ ꮭꮛꭶꮦ ꮗꭵꮦꮒ ꮦꮗꭷ ꭾꮢꭷ ꮒꮛꮢꭷꮥ ꮧꮑꮑꮄ ꮧ ꮯꮛꮢꭹ ꮥꮑꮑꭵꮑꮑꮑꮑꭹ ꮆꮼꭹ." "Ꮗꭷꮼꮭꮆ ꭹꭷꮼ ꮭꭵꮶꮛ ꮇꮛ ꮦꭷ ꮥꮛꮑꮑꮄ ꮥꭷꮇꮛ ꭾꮛꭷꭾꮭꮛ ꮦꭷ ꮶꮛꮛꭾ ꮧꮑꮑ ꮛꭹꮛ ꭷꮑꮑ ꮒꭵꮇ?"

"N͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊,n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊~"

"Ꭹꮛꮥ Ꮇꮧꮥꮦꮛꮢ"

Ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ:

"Mr.Hobo, who exactly wanted me to come to UA and why?" He didn't answer me he just kept on walking. He didn't even look back. So I took this chance to memorize my surroundings since I'm going to UA soon.

we arrived at the principal's office

N̆̈ŏ̈w̆̈:̆̈
Knock knock knock
"Come in"
As Mr.Hobo and I walk in I notice a...stoat?
(F̾o̾r̾ e̾v̾e̾r̾b̾o̾d̾y̾ w̾h̾o̾ d̾o̾e̾s̾n̾t̾ k̾n̾o̾w̾ w̾h̾a̾t̾ a̾ s̾t̾o̾a̾t̾ i̾s̾ o̾r̾ l̾o̾o̾k̾s̾ l̾i̾k̾e̾ h̾e̾r̾e̾ i̾s̾ a̾ p̾i̾c̾t̾u̾r̾e̾)̾

stoat?(F̾o̾r̾ e̾v̾e̾r̾b̾o̾d̾y̾ w̾h̾o̾ d̾o̾e̾s̾n̾t̾ k̾n̾o̾w̾ w̾h̾a̾t̾ a̾ s̾t̾o̾a̾t̾ i̾s̾ o̾r̾ l̾o̾o̾k̾s̾ l̾i̾k̾e̾ h̾e̾r̾e̾ i̾s̾ a̾ p̾i̾c̾t̾u̾r̾e̾)̾

"You must be Izuku Midoriya, yes?"

"Please Izuku is fine and you must be the Principal, Right? The stoat principle nodded and then started to drink some tea. He offered me some but I shook my head and turned to Mr.Hobo probably hoping that he would make the situation better but he didn't I stead he started to pat my head like I'm some FUCKING CAT

"What the frick frack diddly dack patty wack snick snack quarterback backtrack knick-knack biofeedback slack mack nickel sack cracker jack tic tac do you think you're doing!!!"

I pulled his hand from my head and then gave him a look but it was unaffected and just gave a poker face. "What 7+7•7+7x̾7-7?" I turned my head back to the principle stoat thingy and without even batting an eye I said "50". What can I say I might not seem like it but I'm smart when I wanna be. The principal smiled sipping his tea " Great job kid, You are now my personal student" I don't care I just want my candy! That's the real only reason I came here and the school didn't even start yet, And you have to do an exam. "I've got a question and a few statements" Mr.Hobo sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose he clearly knows exactly where this going but does he really? " I was promised candy so when I pass this test and whatever I expect my candy." It was more of a demand than a statement "Second don't expect high expectations of me being good and stuff cause I'm not wearing the uniform or anything like that instead I'll make my own." That was the honest truth I was not going to wear any uniform I like to dress free style. "And last but not least my question" I put a grin on my face that sent shivers down Princple shoat and Mr.Hobo's spin. "What's the best ways to legally torture villains while claim its self defense." "FINALLY IVE FOUND SOMEBODY WORTHY." the princple shouted before laughing uncomfortably with some tea in his hand.

" the princple shouted before laughing uncomfortably with some tea in his hand

"Principle Shoat, that's how clothes get stained shut up." I said in a calm voice they both looked shocked either from the fact that I told him to shut up or the fact that I called him Shoat. "I like the way you act, anyway you have my recommendation and I think you have Aizawa's too so you don't have to take the exam if you don't want to, the exam starts next week and you will get your candy so don't worry." We started to discuss about the exam which was kinda boring but I did point a few things that they could have changed.

💠🔆Time Skip🔅💠

We walked out of the office and I asked Mr.Hobo where was I going to stay, because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me go back home b̑̈ȏ̈ȏ̈h̑̈ȏ̈ȏ̈. "You are going to live with me problematic child so I hope you like cats." lol I'm going to annoy the hell out of him.

🅰︎🆄🆃🅷🅾︎🆁'🆂 🅽🅾︎🆃🅴

T̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦk̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ s̥ͦo̥ͦ m̥ͦu̥ͦc̥ͦh̥ͦ f̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦ r̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ

R̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦb̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ k̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦs̥ͦ d̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦk̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦs̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ f̥ͦo̥ͦl̥ͦd̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦ d̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ

Word count: 673

S̆̈ĕ̈ĕ̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ n̆̈ĕ̈x̆̈t̆̈ t̆̈ĭ̈m̆̈ĕ̈