Reason For My Smile Larry Stylinson Chapter Fourteen

The next couple of days went by surprisingly fast. In English I would sit in the back, hating my life and amazingly enough, keep quiet. So here I was, hating myself quietly. Niall was sick, probably a hangover. Zayn was ditching school, probably laughing at Niall. And Liam, well, he was in math. So here I am, sitting alone, trying not to make myself visible in front of Louis.

"Harry!" My head turned only to face an empty classroom. Déjà vu much.

"School's over." Louis didn't even look up. I guess he didn't want to meet my eyes.

"Uhm, yeah I'm sorry." I stood up and pushed all my books in my bag and started to walk towards the door.

"Harry..." I turned around and stared into those perfect eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Tomlinson?"

"It's raining a lot, and uhm, you live far away. Would you like a ride?" I tilted my head to the side and watched out the window. And to be honestly, it was pouring. And normally I wouldn't mind walking in the rain, but firstly; this was Louis, and secondly; I like the rain, not pouring.

"Uhm, yeah, sure." He gave me a weak smile and picked up his things and pushed them into his own bag before turning towards me.

The hallway was creepy and empty, but still, for some reason I felt safe with Louis by my side. I know I shouldn't. I should feel scared that he'll abandon me or something. But I just couldn't.

"Uhm, Louis?" I stopped walking and turned away from him, to face the floor. "I just want to say that.. uhm." I stopped as he lifted my head up and we stared into each other's eyes.

"It's okay Harry." I moved closer, leaving just a few centimeters in between us. I took a deep breath and moved even closer to his face, leaving only a few millimeters between us.

"No it's not, Louis. I'm lying when I say I'm fine. I'm lying when I say I get through this. I'm lying when I say I'm not hurt, and I'm lying when I say I can live without you." And with that, he pushed his lips against mine.

The kiss was sloppy, but it was with Louis and that made it perfect. His lips moved lazily against mine, and I just stood here, taking it all in. I didn't want it to end. So I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he let me. We stood there in the hall for a couple minutes, sucking the air out of each other. I wasn't complaining though. I missed this. And I didn't realize how much I had missed before we pulled away for air.

"Uhm, we should get going." I was surprised by Louis' comment. But I didn't say anything against it.

"Uhm, yeah, you're right."

As we walked over to his car I felt the tension crowing between us, it seemed like something was wrong. But I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Uhm, you know what, Mr. Tomlinson? I think I can walk, I'll be okay." I gave him a weak smile and his eyes gave me an expression I just couldn't read. I turned around and started to walk, and I have to be honest; I did regret a little, because I've been walking for five minutes and my whole outfit is soaking.

I plugged my earphones in my ears and turned on the music. And as I walked I could swear it was Louis' voice filling my ears. I don't even know where I found the song, but I loved it. I looked up and started to walk faster and raise my voice as I sang along with the song.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind,

it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me

My and Louis' hands fit best together. They're supposed to be together. It's me and him. No one else is going to have him.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes

When you smile,

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back

At the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

Neither me nor Louis liked our own bodies, but we loved the other boys'. I guess it was weird, cause we couldn't watch ourselves in the mirror, but looking at the other one was perfectly fine.

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you

Oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

It's true I did fall in love with Louis.

You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

Oh Louis. Louis with his tea before bed. And him sleeping, that his honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me.

I never liked when Louis recorded us singing or filming us being random, but he did make me feel loved, even with the body I've got.

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you

It's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

It's true I am in love with Louis.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right

Darlin' but I want you to

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself

Like I love you

Oh

Fuck you, Louis. This is how you made me feel. Fuck you, Louis.

And I've just let these little things, slip out of my mouth

Cause it's you

Oh it's you, it's you

They add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I love Louis.

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you, it's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

And I need him, and all his little mistakes. Including me.