Reason For My Smile Larry Stylinson Chapter Sixteen

"Louis, it's just a month left of school. What are you going to do when I go to University?"

We were lying on my bed and staring up in the roof, doing abseloutly nothing but to talk and cuddle. Louis turned around and put his hands on my chest and lent his chin on his hand and started with big beautiful eyes up at me.

"I don't know, Harry. But at least we don't need to hide anymore." I smiled weakly at the older boy.

"Yeah, but I'll be five hours away. And you know how hard it is with distant relationships." I saw Louis' eyes fall.

"What if I look for a job near your university?" My eyes widened, mostly out of surprise.

"Louis, I can't make you do that." I said quietly as I sat up.

"Harry, we both know that long distant relationships don't really work." He smiled and crawled on top of my lap and put his arms around my neck.

"And I really want to be with you." I smiled at him and put my hands on his waist.

"I love you, Louis." He blushed deeply and pulled me in for a kiss, which I happily returned.

As the kiss developed into a hardcore make out session I felt Louis' hands starting to glide under my t-shirt. I smirked before leaving Louis' lips only to kiss his neck. I felt shivers run down my spine as Louis let a soft moan leave his lips. I grabbed his waist and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"Looking good, Louis." I started kissing down his neck until my lips hit his nipple. I bit down teasingly and sucked lightly. I heard a moan escaped Louis' fluffy and swollen lips. I smirked and took his other nipple with my fingers and played with it.

I felt Louis' hands dragged themselves down to my jeans. I let out a little moan as he unzipped my jeans and threw them on the other side of the room. He wrapped his legs around me and pulled me closer to him. I laughed a little before letting go of his nipples and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"You know I love you, right?" I whispered low onto his lips. He smirked and kissed me again as an answer to my statement.

I felt his hand stroke over my erection and I let a small moaned slip out of my lips. Louis smirked and started to kiss my neck lightly before sucking and biting, leaving small love bites.

"Louiiis." I let a small groan escape my lips as Louis pulled of my boxers and the cold air hit the bulge I'd been keeping in my pants for so long.

"Yes, love?" I let out a small moan at the deepness and seducing tone in his voice.

"Will you make love to me?" I could hear his voice hitch and his breathing stopping for a couple of seconds before leaning in next to my ear.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I turned around and pressed my lips onto his.

"No, but I need it." I pressed another kiss on his lips. "I need you, Louis."

And with that my hands unbuttoned his jeans and made sure to rub his bulge with my leg, and it seemed to work, because not long after, he was lying on top of me with his teeth sunk in my neck and his jeans on the other side of the room.

"Don't tease me, Harry." I let a small laugh through my lips and smiled.

"That's unfair, Boo. You tease me all the time." His head looked up and he crashed his lips into mine again.

"How the hell do I tease you, Haz?" I pressed my lips against his again, ending in a small make out scene.

"By being you." I felt myself looking away at the words leaving my red lips. I'd meant those words as a thought, not something for him to hear. "Uhm, never mind that."

"Harry Edward Styles." I got flipped over and suddenly I was lying on top of him in his strong grip, and I couldn't help but to feel protected and very comfortable. I raised my head and pressed my lips on his and blushed.

"I love you, Harry." I felt my cheek turn into the deepest red there existed and I leaned my head on his chest. "Please, let me show it to you."

I only nodded against his chest, before I felt him whispering small commands into my ear, and I obeyed.

"Get on all four, Harry." I pulled myself off of him and got on my knees, waiting for the pain. But that's not what happened. Far from it. Louis went over to his bag and pulled out some lube and covered his fingers with it.

"I'm going to finger you, and I promise to be gentle, okay?" I let out a small moan as his first finger was pushed inside of me. He let me adjust to it before he started to pull it out, and thrust it back in again.

"Oh god." I let out a small scream as he added the second finger and began thrusting it into me without letting me adjust.

"Louis." I let out a mix of screams, whimps and moans as he added the third finger, this time he let me adjust again though, and I have to say I was thankful for that.

"Louis, I'm ready, please." He pulled his finger out and lined himself up by my entrance. I let out a small cry as he pushed himself in me, and he seemed to notice. He pushed all the way in, waiting for me to adjust before he leaned forwards and kissed my neck, trying to distract me from the pain.

"Just tell me to stop if it hurts too much, okay?" I nodded and let out a moan as he pulled out and thrust right back in again. I felt tears run down my cheeks as my brain and body were debating if it was pain or pleasure that was most felt.

He seemed to notice my discomfort and hurting, because he took my fingers entwined them with his own. Another wave of relaxation flushed over me.

"Louis, faster." And he did not need to be told twice. His thrust got harder and faster and pain was replaced with pleasure. His grip around my hands was tighter. My moans were louder and his kisses were softer.

"Louiiiis." I let out a scream and his lips turned into a smile on my neck as he knew he'd hit the spot.

"Harry" I tighten my grip on his hands even more, as if that was possible.

"Louis, I can't hold myself much longer." It was meant as a sentence but the most sounds that came out of my mouth were moans and groans.

His thrusts were faster and harder as the words had slipped my mouth.

"Then you're not alone." His rough voice whispered on my neck and shivers went down my neck.

And then I came as I scream the elder boy's name out, with him filling me up right after, screaming my name.

He collapsed on top of me and we both breathed heavily, trying to catch our breaths.

"I love you, Louis. And thanks for making my first time something spesical." Louis' eyes widened, rolled off of me and looked at me.

"This was your first time?" He stared at me with panicking eyes. "I'm sorry, I should've made it perfect for you."

I turned around and looked him straight into his eyes, trying to calm him down without using words.

"It was perfect, Lou," I put my head on his chest and smiled at him. "because it was with you."

Louis' panicked eyes calmed down and he wrapped his arms around me. Protecting.

"I love you, Harry. And I always will."

A/N: I am SO sorry it took me so long to update. This is the last chapter before the epilogue and I just want to say a massive thank you to all my fans (See what I did there? ...ok needalife). Reviews please?

Cyoneh xx