다섯

Joshua was Starborn.

Joshua slowly lifted his fingertips from the ground one by one, feeling a little shock when removing each tip, seeing this, Minghao got up from his spot and walked over to the lady frozen in time.

"Your Stargift is the coolest," Minghao remarked, amused by the fact he could shove the lady without her moving. For satisfactory purposes, he positioned her fingers so she would be putting up the middle finger, giggling in the process.

Joshua sighed and rolled his eyes at his immature dongsaeng, "Are you gonna get the footage or what?"

Minghao's eyes lit up, realizing he almost forgot. He took the lanyard that hung around the barista's neck, making his way to the backroom to find the security camera.

Joshua locked the door of the cafe and flipped the open sign to closed, picking up the young barista and laying her down behind the counter with little struggle because she was quite light. The customer, to his demise, would be a different story. He had a heavier build and was a man in about his 30's. He was sitting facing the previously unfolding scene with a look of dubiety written across his gruff features. Joshua sighed and started to drag the man, still in a sitting position, to a chair in the backroom where he could sit. With enough elbow grease, he got the man to sit, it was funny because the way he was sitting looked alien since there wasn't a table in front of him- so his arms just hung in the air as if there was an invisible table he could rest his elbows on.

Joshua made his way back to the storefront and stood in front of the cashier to watch the premises as Minghao extracted information.

Minghao, in the backroom, was met with multiple monitors that played the feed from the cafe. Joshua's Stargift doesn't stop technological function, so the whole ordeal was caught on camera undoubtedly. Minghao pulled out the USB from his pocket and placed it next to the keyboard of the monitor. Minghao also pulled out plastic gloves from his jacket pocket so his fingerprints wouldn't get on the keyboard in the instance that the police would find out that what happened...well....happened.

But that would be an extremely slim chance since the two, along with the rest of Ursula, did their work quite flawlessly.

they've been doing this for years, after all.

Minghao cautiously sat down in the chair in front of the main monitor and looked around the screen to see the settings bar.

Settings:

Replay Footage: <<10 Second; <<30 Seconds; << 1 Minute...

Fast Forward Footage: 10 Second>>; 30 Seconds>>; 1 Minute>>...

Delete Footage: Select Frames that you wish to delete... PASSWORD NEEDED

Download Footage: External Extractor; To Device...

...

Minghao needed to extract the footage of when the supposed Starborn came into the store. He knew it was roughly 48 hours ago, so he scrolled down to that option under Replay Footage and watched.

A boy, not conceived in any fashion, walked into the empty cafe. The footage was quite pixelated, but Minghao could still derive some of the boy's features. He paused the tape at a time where to boy was facing the camera enough. He had big eyes, dusty grayish-brown mane with his hair dyed blue and the front. Pretty standout-ish, if Minghao could say the least. He didn't seem like the type to steal, if he was the culprit that would be extremely foolish of him.

Minghao watched as the boy ordered a drink, a simple iced americano, and on his way back, he made an action as if he was tripping on air- it was quite obvious that he was faking- and spilled the coffee all over the floor. The barista's mouth was moving fast, saying something along the lines of "are you okay sir?" and "let me help you". The barista rushed into the back room to get a mop, Minghao assumed.

Minghao continued to observe, the boy had a pretty wide mouth, drawn into a line as if he was contemplating something for a bit. The boy briskly walked behind the counter, fished for a key in his pocket, and stole racks of cash from the cashier. This perplexed Minghao, how did he get a functioning key? Minghao thought to himself. The boy quickly walked from behind the cashier and held the money close to him. Minghao watched as the vibrant colors of the bills slowly lost their saturation, they slowly disappear from the corners in. The whole process unfolded until the barista came back with the mop and a yellow rolling bucket. The boy struggled while trying to look like he wasn't holding anything, but his pockets and his arms were visibly, but yet invisibly, full.

The boy smiled at the barista that was saying something to him frantically but politely, the boy bowed and swiftly walked out of the cafe. From there on, the footage only showed the barista mopping the place where the boy spilled his coffee.

Minghao had an innumerable amount of questions, but he held them until they found the boy to get that information. He extracted the portion that he just watched on to the hard drive. He took out another hard drive which would decrypt the server so he could delete the footage of him and Joshua from earlier without the password. Wonwoo had made a 10,000 line automatic decrypter for simple interfaces such as these- there's only 2 that Ursula had in their possession.

Plugging the drive-in and pressing the bar in which one would typically enter the password, he entered the decrypter's password instead and let it go to work. In less than 30 seconds, the computer showed an editing screen and Minghao edited the footage so the scene where Joshua froze time would be replaced with a few frames of repeated footage of an empty store.

Pulling out the USB, he put both hard drives into his pocket and left the room.