圣诞节

And so the boys wrapped their presents, anticipating the next day while they concealed their goods with dollar store wrapping paper and an abundance of tape. Subsequently, they placed their gifts under the tree, the pine loomed over the abundance of horribly wrapped presents beneath it.

After, the boys gathered back in the living room, the soft hum of conversation and light chuckles wafting through the air. Most snacked on honey chips and hot chocolate, swaddled in warm blankets and each others company.

They laughed the night away, playing pointless Christmas Eve games, each member getting closer to the other as they descended into the night. Soon, fatigue fell over the rowdy boys, who returned to their respective quarters, the trainees sleeping on their litter of futons on the living room floor.

Soft snores replaced the boisterous laughter that previously inhabited the dorms, leaving a certain member to bask in the tranquility and the ghosts of laughter under his fluffy comforter.

Minghao ran his lanky figures through his raven mane, looking up at his ceiling that he personally took the initiative to paint twinkling stars all over.

He couldn't shake the memory of Renjun and his painting of the Infini-Ring. He knew Renjun felt the same way he did towards the ring of light, but this only led his train of thought to the lingering thought it would always pass by on its discourse:

Why did he just suddenly discover his gift?

He absorbed himself into these thoughts and theories as he slipped into unconsciousness, letting slumber overtake his mind instead.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS ITS CHRISTMAS"

"hAECHAN THAT'S A NONO WORD-"

"SHUT UP JENO-"

Wonwoo grumbled, rubbing his eyes that had to momentarily adjust to the light spilling between his nude curtains, waking to the obnoxious ruckus in the halls.

It felt quite alien to him, yes this was his room, but he was accustomed to spending countless nights in the tech lab that he rarely got to sleep in his own bed.

But his back felt impeccable, maybe he should do that more often.

"WONWON ITS CHRISTMAS" His annoying best friend abruptly burst into his room, jumping on his bed and shaking the younger who hid under his blankets.

Wonwoo let out a muffled groan from under the sheets,

"I know that shithead-"

Soonyoung huffed and got off Wonwoo, plopping back onto his knees, still shaking Wonwoo softly with one hand,

"You don't sound excited," Wonwoo could hear him pout, which he internally rolled his eyes to.

"I am excited I'm just one of the people on this damn team that can exhibit some type of self-control-"

"ITS CHRISTMAS WAKE UP FUGLIES-" Seungkwan.

"GODDAMN YOUR THE 5TH PERSON WHO TOLD ME AND I FUCKING KNOW, OK?! LIKE DAMN I'M UP-" Wonwoo bellowed, ripping his blankets off and stomping out his room which was already invaded by 2 people too many.